White Power motorcyclists, GTA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

White Power motorcyclists, GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of simul-posting going on. I see the point about minorities within a larger culture.

I live in Brampton. Does that mean a "white" ride is fair game??

How about Markham??

It takes a lot of guts to post something like this - both the OP and Brian's posts. Would make an interesting discussion if mods keep it on topic.

Want to organize a ride on a national, cultural, or social basis I say go nuts. You've got to be comfortable with the people you ride with, or you'll always be literally looking over your shoulder.

And this is why I ride solo on the street the vast majority of the time or with a few select friends.

Last edited:
I live in Brampton. Does that mean a "white" ride is fair game??

How about Markham??

Brian, you're preaching to the converted. I think if you make an effort to immigrate somewhere, you should go all the way and learn the language and adopt the culture.

However to play Devil's Advocate, in your example, population count within a specific area is whole different ballgame than the "larger culture". What is the language on most of the newspapers, TV and radio stations in the area? Not just Special Interest CHIN picnic/ChinaVision/etc. media, but across the entire spectrum? The Chinese ex-pat in Markham or Bangladeshi in Brampton are still a minority in greater Toronto/Canadian society.

There are enclaves of gringo communities all over Latin America. The locals that live in those areas aren't about to start their own LA groups because they're still the larger culture in that country.

Now here's a useful contribution. Not.

Unless you're asking about my trip. Surprisingly not.

At least you started a meaningful discussion even if I don't agree with you. You shouldn't be getting emotional about this man. Even you have the right to choose who you ride with.

I can't say much because I am white lol but I agree, I think its **** that certain racial or religion groups is kinda ******** just like I think BET is racist as hell. What would people say if we made White entertainment television **** would hit the fan. Just saying it should all be eliminated and we should all be happy together, one love.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lmao. I have black friends that love CMT. True story. Carry on

Fair enough.... there I go stereotyping again :banghead:

That said I've meet a lot of white kids who aspire to rappers ... I can only assume they watch BET

I can't say much because I am white lol but I agree, I think its **** that certain racial or religion groups is kinda ******** just like I think BET is racist as hell. What would people say if we made White entertainment television **** would hit the fan. Just saying it should all be eliminated and we should all be happy together, one love.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Except in a free country you have a choice. Unless they actively spread hate, whats the problem with subcultures enjoying their own entertainment.? You want to make a white tv station? go for it.

One love, right on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=clByMLIeUC4

Just so you know more about me: my wife is a racial minority, so my kids are 50/50, and 100% Canadian.

I'm sincere in this discussion.

I can respect that, In defense to the muslim ride, no where did they say they didn't like riding with anybody but muslims. They didnt say they don't like or respect other cultures. It was said they hadn't seen many muslim riders.

I was genuinely surprised people were taking it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom