Mosport Pics - Aug 11, 2014 afternoon session (Green / Yellow) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport Pics - Aug 11, 2014 afternoon session (Green / Yellow)

I should come take some pictures of a track day at some point. I primarily do nature/food photography.... but it could be a nice change.

Usually use a Nikon D610 and Tamron 70-20 F2.8 VC

Also have a D7100 and D7000, but I like the D610 the best. Gotta be somewhat close with the D610 and 70-200 though ;(

Do you just show up to the track days and request to take pictures .. or ?

Own a telecom company and professionally shoot on the side... but would like to shoot some track days for free (I really need a hobby... Just sit at my desk talking to customers all day)

Come to GTAM Grand Bend :)

thanks for that :) green group got investigated for possible missing oil plug :)

lol kidding... but safety wire....

Marshalls spotted it right at the end of our session (smoke) so it prolly wasn't completely out on the track as it was found in pit lane. Sheena came over to our pit. My other bike was wired with a clip and I had better do this one now.

Thanks for the pics. It was a great day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126055010@N07/14871376106/in/set-72157645985575769/

And a special thanks to the Welshes for loaning me a oil filler plug as mine came out.
And another special thanks to whoever found said plug in pit lane. Never thought I'd see it again. Never missed a session.
Pro 6 another great job. Get them to fix the hole in the air fence. Lol.
You were pitted beside us. You/your friend borrowed my torque wrench :)

Thanks for coming out to take pics!

Marshalls spotted it right at the end of our session (smoke) so it prolly wasn't completely out on the track as it was found in pit lane. Sheena came over to our pit. My other bike was wired with a clip and I had better do this one now.

You were mentioned in the Tuesday morning riders meeting.

Do I have to pay to take photos for people at a track? Do you know who I should talk to?

Usually you don't have to pay to go take pictures at a trackday. You might have to pay an entrance fee to spectate but ask someone who is going to put you on their guestlist so you can get in. For who you should talk to, best to touch base with whoever is running the trackday. For the GTAM at GB send Paul or Cutekill a PM or post up in the GTAM at GB thread and they can answer any of your questions.

Do I have to pay to take photos for people at a track? Do you know who I should talk to?

Pretty much what ATTS said above!. The trick is to have someone who is running put you down as a guest. It depends on the track. For Mosports, I told the guy I was coming to see my friend and take pictures (no name mentioned), he just gave me the guest form to sign and put my name and in I went.

As for everyone else, glad you liked the pics. :happy8:
until next time

Back
Top Bottom