Mosport Pics - Aug 11, 2014 afternoon session (Green / Yellow) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport Pics - Aug 11, 2014 afternoon session (Green / Yellow)

el_felo

Site Supporter
Hey everyone,

So as promised, here are the pics from Mosport.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126055010@N07/sets/72157645985575769/

As mentioned, I won't be asking for money, but I do appreciate a Thank you or a shout out for using the pic. I am not a pro so don't hate, this was my first time taking pictures in that track, so I had no idea where to go. Anyways, Turn 1 and last turn.

Sorry If I did not get you, I was mostly there to snap pics of my friend :D.

Hope some of you use this to see some of your weird body positions, and fix the little bad habits like the duck feet :(.

Cheers,
El_

Also, Note I don't plan to store the pics on my Hard drive.. total 870 pics. Hence why I posted on that account. once that account runs out of room older pics go out first. (supposed to be 1TB of space but yeah don't expect them there for ever!)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

So as promised, here are the pics from Mosport.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126055010@N07/sets/72157645985575769/

As mentioned, I won't be asking for money, but I do appreciate a Thank you or a shout out for using the pic. I am not a pro so don't hate, this was my first time taking pictures in that track, so I had no idea where to go. Anyways, Turn 1 and last turn.

Sorry If I did not get you, I was mostly there to snap pics of my friend :D.

Hope some of you use this to see some of your weird body positions, and fix the little bad habits like the duck feet :(.

Cheers,
El_

Also, Note I don't plan to store the pics on my Hard drive.. total 870 pics. Hence why I posted on that account. once that account runs out of room older pics go out first. (supposed to be 1TB of space but yeah don't expect them there for ever!)

Sweet! got a few of me in there! Very good work with the camera. Theres some other good areas in turn 2-3 to take pics as well as Ive seen photographers in turn 5. Thanks man!

Nice camera, great colour! What model is it, what lens, using polarized IR filter?

Simple Cannon T2i with a Tamaron Lens (AF 18-270mm). I didn't bring the filter this time. So very basic setup for the day.

Sweet! got a few of me in there! Very good work with the camera. Theres some other good areas in turn 2-3 to take pics as well as Ive seen photographers in turn 5. Thanks man!

Awesome, Ill try to take a further walk next time :)

Never used, thank you ill look into it, looks cool!
It's really amazing. No need to modify camera, you can just make your sd card bootable and put it on that. Remember not to format SD card, just "delete all images", and you're set. It turns the T2i into a monster powerful video camera too, with broadcast quality audio (unlike how it comes stock!).

It's really amazing. No need to modify camera, you can just make your sd card bootable and put it on that. Remember not to format SD card, just "delete all images", and you're set. It turns the T2i into a monster powerful video camera too, with broadcast quality audio (unlike how it comes stock!).

LOL installing ATM.. this is really neat, can't wait to see how it turns out..

Why no red? We're pretty good too :agave:

Why no red? We're pretty good too :agave:

yes they are, but I am not that great with the camera :rolleyes: .. I was not planning to snap so many pics but got carried away till I filled the card 1200+ pics...
Next time!

yes they are, but I am not that great with the camera :rolleyes: .. I was not planning to snap so many pics but got carried away till I filled the card 1200+ pics...
Next time!

No worries, just buggin lol.....seen some real nice pics that were takin at random and not from a pro photographer. Some nice pics there

No worries, just buggin lol.....seen some real nice pics that were takin at random and not from a pro photographer. Some nice pics there

Thanks, next time ill do at least one session for each group, when ever next time is cuz I also like to ride on track :D

My gf made it into more pics than I did but thanks for the great shots :)

Thanks for the pics. It was a great day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126055010@N07/14871376106/in/set-72157645985575769/

And a special thanks to the Welshes for loaning me a oil filler plug as mine came out.
And another special thanks to whoever found said plug in pit lane. Never thought I'd see it again. Never missed a session.
Pro 6 another great job. Get them to fix the hole in the air fence. Lol.

thanks for that :) green group got investigated for possible missing oil plug :)

lol kidding... but safety wire....

I should come take some pictures of a track day at some point. I primarily do nature/food photography.... but it could be a nice change.

Usually use a Nikon D610 and Tamron 70-20 F2.8 VC

Also have a D7100 and D7000, but I like the D610 the best. Gotta be somewhat close with the D610 and 70-200 though ;(

Do you just show up to the track days and request to take pictures .. or ?

Own a telecom company and professionally shoot on the side... but would like to shoot some track days for free (I really need a hobby... Just sit at my desk talking to customers all day)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom