Impaired motorcyclist arrested in Vaughan | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Impaired motorcyclist arrested in Vaughan

Hmm, I wonder how differently some feel when the publish the names of people involved in a motorcycle theft ring.

They recently reduced the speed limit on that section of Hwy 7 to 60km/hr from 80km/hr. I don't often see speed traps there, but I imagine that 50 over is a frequent occurrence (cars and bikes).

I'm curious if the rider was stopped on his driveway whether the motorcycle was towed/impounded?

There's a 7 day impound on all over80/impaired cases. This was passed a while ago, don't remember the date, but I want to say it was Bill 126. If the bike was pursued right into the driveway, it would be towed out of there. If the guy got home and parked inside the garage and the officer wasn't right on his heels, I wouldn't be towing it from the garage. But maybe that's just me.

Tell me the truth, why did you post the link in the first place?
:cool:

No other reason than this is a motorcycle forum and it involved a MOTORCYCLIST.

I have no idea who Mr. 15-syllable-name is, so I'm not sure what you are implying.

Also, this I information is publicly available. You know what else is public?

Everything that happens in court except I believe there are restrictions regarding family court, youth court, and any in-camera discussions with a judge or pretrial discussions.

There's a 7 day impound on all over80/impaired cases. This was passed a while ago, don't remember the date, but I want to say it was Bill 126. If the bike was pursued right into the driveway, it would be towed out of there. If the guy got home and parked inside the garage and the officer wasn't right on his heels, I wouldn't be towing it from the garage. But maybe that's just me.

This was passed in September 2007. And I believe it's for anything going over 50km over the posted speed limit

Sorry, just re-reading, I was referring to the speed infraction, not blood alcohol levels.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom