New rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider

speedtriple955

Hey,
I'm a new rider and l just recently got my M2, I currently own a 2000 speed triple and was wondering if anyone can offer some tips for a new rider.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 46
Welcome.
Nice bike.
Did you take a rider training course.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Welcome - Read the stickies on the new riders subforum

Always look where you wanna go (most important tip to learn), if you are running wide, do not look at the side walk, force yourself to look where you want to end up on the road, through the turn - Practice this as much as you can.

Do not go on group rides with people you don't know until you have more experience and never rider over 80% your ability, you need that 20% for the "oh ****" moments.

^ what he said.

If you can, ride with someone who has experience but is not to keen on showing you how fast they are, and more focused on showing you the way and keeping you safe. I second staying away from the group rides for the time being, and ALWAYS look to where you want to be!! ALWAYS.

sweet bike btw :cool:

Welcome - Read the stickies on the new riders subforum

Always look where you wanna go (most important tip to learn), if you are running wide, do not look at the side walk, force yourself to look where you want to end up on the road, through the turn - Practice this as much as you can.

Do not go on group rides with people you don't know until you have more experience and never rider over 80% your ability, you need that 20% for the "oh ****" moments.

And if you do end up on a ride with jamie have the common sense to leave :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom