Exhaust pipe blown off!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Exhaust pipe blown off!!!

Abid Jaffri

Hii. So apparently i had rust building up on my exhaust pipes, i didnt know it was so bad that my exhaust will break off and blow away while riding.

Happened today when riding.

So my question is.. Does anyone know where i can get my exhaust done? Or any suggestions which doesnt envolve me paying too much?

What happenes if i keep riding without the exhaust pipe? It broke off from after the O2 sensors. Its just really loud now

Thank you

u2yne8ub.jpg

You might get some weird mileage but otherwise unless your bike is two-stroke it won't affect much. It will however attract cops which will give you a ticket for sure. Lots of OEM exhausts for cheap.

It looks like your connection needs some cleaning up too though the pipe connecting to the exhaust looks mangled. You could ask someone to cut it and weld a new short piece of piping to it

Hmmmmm...exhaust gas is about 1200 F degree and your pipe broke off right under the engine and next to your brake peddle. Sounds to me like you will be feeling some heat on your foot (skip the sandals ;) ) for your next ride. Make sure your engine oil doesn't overheat from the hot exhaust gases. parillaguy

@ bboySushi- O ok.. I was afraid it might effect the engine some how (not a 2-stroke).
Yea im just looking for someone that can weld and stuff for cheap.

@SLaP - Yea its a 2013 hyosung gt250r.
I looked at the oem parts online. I might just do it myself but i didnt want to put the exact same exhaust back. Lol
Gives me a reason to change up a little.

@parillaguy - lol .. It broke off ina way tht its facing straight back.. So im not feeling any exhaust heat.

Rusted out exhaust on a one year old bike. Did you soak it in a salt bath?

Nevermind... it's a Hyosung ;)

I was wondering WTF was going on, never heard of this on a bike before... of course it turns out to be a Hyosung

Apparently its not covered under warrenty cuz i had a shorty slipon on it.. So im out of luck there.. And i dont wanna invest in the oem part agen.

Now Im jus looking for someone who can do custom exhaust jobs lol ... Or ill jus hav to weld on a straight pipe

Well the guy knows that i had it because i took my bike to him for servicing. So his excuse was that since the exhaust wasnt secure properly and wasnt tied for support.. That "could have" caused for the pipe to break so its not covered under warranty

Back
Top Bottom