Saturday August 16th. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday August 16th.

alhope34

Site Supporter
Saturday August 16th I plan to head up north somewhere for an all day ride which for me is anywhere from 8 to 12 hours. I have no idea the route I'll take yet and the route I determine later in the week will also determine the meet location. For my rides I generally like to meet up at 7:30 am and head out for the ride by 8 at the latest. I can PM a route later in the week when I come up with one.

My pace isn't crazy fast, there's no need to risk losing your license on a straight road. That being said I like my fun in the corners and have no problems with faster riders going ahead and then waiting up. I generally do the speed limit + 20% on rural roads and 400 series highways and +10% in cities/towns. Anyone who comes must not be afraid to pass cars on two lane roads.

PM is key for the meet location and time of this ride as I do not like number of riders attending getting out of hand.

I have to call this off as I found out yesterday that I probably have to work saturday. Sorry guys.

I still plan on heading north this weekend with a buddy. saturday august 16th with sunday august 17th as rain date. if anyone's still interested, post here or pm me. about the same kind of ride alhope34 posted. leave at 8am sharp, go north-east, cruising on straights, quick on corners, stay within your limits, quicker riders will wait. around 600km. should be back by 4-5pm. would love to see some of you riders come out and have some fun.

Is this a race suit ride or a mesh jackets & jeans ride? Sorry I'm a very indecisive person

Is this a race suit ride or a mesh jackets & jeans ride? Sorry I'm a very indecisive person

It's a "whatever you feel more comfortable in" ride. Some may show up in full leathers, others with mesh jacket and jeans. ok, maybe not whatever you feel more comfortable in. no men in thongs, speedos, or revealing wear of the likes, unless ur wearing jeans over, in which case then whatever floats your boat.

Back
Top Bottom