being paranoid. i think my tenants poisoned me... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

being paranoid. i think my tenants poisoned me...

Virus/bug would die in hot tea.....that's why you boil water in places off the beaten track. An amateur poisoner is quite likely to screw things up in terms of dose and poison...you'd most likeLy be dead by now (suddenly and suspiciously). If your tenants are renting it is also highly unlikely they can afford radioisotopes or exotic metals which is really the way to go these days.

chances are you just have the clap.

yes seriously
the people in the ER were very concerned about my cousins health. at first he thought he thought he was just getting a cold; he had the usual symptons of a sore throat, runny nose, but it got worse and worse. he went to his doctor who immediately sent him to the ER. they conducted a series of tests and it was determined he was poisoned
What was the poison?

Virus/bug would die in hot tea.....that's why you boil water in places off the beaten track. An amateur poisoner is quite likely to screw things up in terms of dose and poison...you'd most likeLy be dead by now (suddenly and suspiciously). If your tenants are renting it is also highly unlikely they can afford radioisotopes or exotic metals which is really the way to go these days.

chances are you just have the clap.
How about rat poison?
Knowing his specific allergic reactions?

How about rat poison?
Knowing his specific allergic reactions?

Rat poison easily detectable in system. Allergies....possibly, but anyone with allergies serious enough carries an epipen. Exotic isotopes are the way to go....just ask any Russian :)

Rat poison easily detectable in system. Allergies....possibly, but anyone with allergies serious enough carries an epipen. Exotic isotopes are the way to go....just ask any Russian :)

Russians like ricin.. And umbrellas

Yeah considering you tried to poison me with your coffee... I believe the op.

FYI don't drink coffee at FiReSTaRT's house.

It obviously didn't work.. So people, if you drink my coffee, you have a good chance of surviving the experience and I offer a discount on t-shirts :D

I think the mods know but no one's publicly outed him yet

It's pretty obvious, don't think he's trying too hard

I'm confused, Is this post for real?

OP, what's the address of your condo? I'll come over to check out that tea party...

You'll be fine.
Just don't fall asleep with your doors unlocked. No need to even visit the doctor who is trained in helping people specifically in situations like these which are oftentimes over-reacting.

tumblr_lisw4n1wze1qztwte.gif

ok well i know now. anyways if im really gonna die soon. my body shall decompose and the atoms in my body shall return back to mother earth but let this be a lesson for others.
"i guess i forgot to mention that the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical"

Back
Top Bottom