being paranoid. i think my tenants poisoned me... | GTAMotorcycle.com

being paranoid. i think my tenants poisoned me...

Never accept any form of nourishment, refreshment or personal care product from someone whose life you have recently ruined.

Never accept any form of nourishment, refreshment or personal care product from someone whose life you have recently ruined.

ok well i know now. anyways if im really gonna die soon. my body shall decompose and the atoms in my body shall return back to mother earth but let this be a lesson for others.

hi, i think i watched too much breaking bad (mr. white using ricin)

anyways, i'm renting a condo to someone. yesterday i had to meet with the tenant at the unit to tell them i'm thinking about selling it, so they might need to move in a few months. they offered me tea, i declined. later they asked me if i wanted tea again. not sure why but i said yes that time.

i didn't drink the whole cup only took two sips. anyways now i think they put poison or some virus (ebola) or some parasite in the tea to make me sick. because today i feel like i have a mild sore throat. it's been 28 hours since i had the tea.

am i screwed?

i hope they did not poison me, but if they did. how do you proof to cops that you were intentional poisoned by others. now i think i'm gonna die soon. ******.

ps: i'm a really nice landlord. i was never mean to the tenants. i actually offered to help them move when the time comes. so i don't think there's a reason for anyone to want to poison me.

my cousin was in a similar situation last year. it turns out he really was poisoned by his tenants. it was in the news and everything. i suggest you go to a doctor tomorrow and tell them what you've been poisoned

Just keep your tin foil hat on, it will absorb the poison from your body.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Jesus,
How does Paul even let some people post on this board.

Maybe Paul knows? My guess is that this particular section was installed for just these kinds of threads. Mind you, that's just a guess. If I'm wrong then this thread would be considered a massive faux pas. So either way it's a win/win.

Unless you own the place outright, then if they killed you wouldn't that mean the bank would foreclose on the condo and kick them out? Mind you I doubt many people think that far down the road these days...lol

seriously dude!?

yes seriously
the people in the ER were very concerned about my cousins health. at first he thought he thought he was just getting a cold; he had the usual symptons of a sore throat, runny nose, but it got worse and worse. he went to his doctor who immediately sent him to the ER. they conducted a series of tests and it was determined he was poisoned

Did they drink the same tea from the same pot or were you the only one drinking?
Seems kinda strange that someone would want to kill you and face life in prison just to avoid moving.
Did you survive?

yes seriously
the people in the ER were very concerned about my cousins health. at first he thought he thought he was just getting a cold; he had the usual symptons of a sore throat, runny nose, but it got worse and worse. he went to his doctor who immediately sent him to the ER. they conducted a series of tests and it was determined he was poisoned

Link to news story?

Back
Top Bottom