Tough Mudder 2014 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tough Mudder 2014

Give me $50, you can have one of my old t shirts while you run around the field nearby and I'll throw water bombs at you.

these ****ing stupid things are genius business plans!!!!

Almost did the one up in Horseshoe last year. After the event I was talking with a friend of mine who is a nurse at RVH in Barrie. Apparently the amount of broken ankles and injuries during those events is ridiculous! And of course those real winners, who don't drink enough water and hold out for the one beer at the end and fall from dehydration.

They often electrify two of the obstacles too... nothing like trying to climb a fence that randomly tases you.

I do Met Con, Warrior Dash and Tough Mudder. They are a challenge and to me enjoyable to test my strength and conditioning. I'd much rather run around a resort with obstacles then run around a city block. The electrical "sting" at Tough Mudder is an optional obstacle and to be honest is not bad at all. It is true I have seen quite a few injuries happen and most of them are due to people that are trying to go past their abilities.

Back
Top Bottom