They Drive Among Us | GTAMotorcycle.com

They Drive Among Us

On the other hand, this rider was weaving around and crashed out of control.
Perhaps. I haven't been privy to the investigation report, only what's been reported in the media. Which is exactly what feeds the kind of hysteria seen in the comments: "Most bikes do over 200kmh..."

Stereotypes happen for a reason. There are many f*cktards on bikes doing stupid things. I don't see those comments as much different from riders who ride at twice traffic pace in and out of cars and whine about "cagers" not seeing them. A simple cross town drive on the 401/403 on a weekend will demonstrate about 1/10 riders riding "erratically". This is why insurance is so expensive and why people hate bike riders.

Perhaps. I haven't been privy to the investigation report, only what's been reported in the media. Which is exactly what feeds the kind of hysteria seen in the comments: "Most bikes do over 200kmh..."

I don't understand your comment here. What's wrong with saying most bikes do over 200 kph? Most of them do. Then again, so do most cars.

Stereotypes happen for a reason. There are many f*cktards on bikes doing stupid things. I don't see those comments as much different from riders who ride at twice traffic pace in and out of cars and whine about "cagers" not seeing them. A simple cross town drive on the 401/403 on a weekend will demonstrate about 1/10 riders riding "erratically". This is why insurance is so expensive and why people hate bike riders.
I'd say it's higher than 1 in 10. More like 4 in 10 of the bikers I see on the road are doing something stupid.

On that topic, I saw a bunch of guys in ****** vests and t-shirts on the 401 this weekend and one guy pulled a wheelie. That was cool. My gf said he was a moron, though, lol.

I don't understand your comment here. What's wrong with saying most bikes do over 200 kph? Most of them do. Then again, so do most cars.
She meant most bikes actually TRAVEL at over 200kmh, on the roads.

She meant most bikes actually TRAVEL at over 200kmh, on the roads.
Ohhhh. Yeah it's probably more like exactly 149 kph these days haha.

Although the number of guys that fly past me when I'm already doing close to that makes me wonder.

I enjoy getting through traffic as much as the next guy, but this weekend I almost took out someone on an SS (i was in the cage) he was behind me, not looking to pass, but as soon as I went aroudn the other car, he tried to pass on the opposite side (which was illegal in the left lane of the 401) and we met on the other side of the car in front of me BUT I did hear his exhaust so I knew to look for him. I guess loud pipes do save lives hahaha

Since when is it not legal to pass in any lane on the 401? If we followed that we'd all be stuck going 80 behind the left lane bandit grandmas.

Just read the report. Sad to hear he passed away.

Comments have been closed, can't read all the bash bikers comments.

Back
Top Bottom