Grom racing class next year?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grom racing class next year??

Jayv

Site Supporter
Man i just watched this video i think i'm in love. I would even go on a diet to race these things.:cool:

[video=youtube;Me5wjKsUsSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me5wjKsUsSY&noredirect=1[/video]

Need rough guide for rulez.

No teenagers, those ****ers are too light and fast.

Over 25?

Must be street legal, able to race and then ride to tim hortons afterwards.

Only racing tires are the only add on allowed.

:lmao:

Was at Deals Gap last weekend, was amazed at how many of these things I saw ripping about. One kid had his tricked out with Ohlins, bored out, etc. etc.

Retarded. These bikes are made for beginners and little girls. If I see these on a grid in a Canadian series it's a sign that racing in Canada is ****ed.

Retarded. These bikes are made for beginners and little girls. If I see these on a grid in a Canadian series it's a sign that racing in Canada is ****ed.

It would be fun to pass you on the outside of turn one at Shannonville on one of these.

I think they would be fun on a parking lot with cones kinda circuit, but on a real track they are kinda sad. Just lots of time holding the throttle wide open waiting waiting waiting for the next corner to arrive so you have something to do. Boring.

I think they would be fun on a parking lot with cones kinda circuit, but on a real track they are kinda sad. Just lots of time holding the throttle wide open waiting waiting waiting for the next corner to arrive so you have something to do. Boring.

Except when there's someone trying to draft you and your going to try and not let off the throttle to enter the next corner.

You could run any layout at GB and these would be fun.

I dunno. At a certain point there is just too much time doing nothing but tucking and stretching the throttle cable. I recently watched a video of some street 250s racing on the new F1 track in India (Buddh International). On those bikes the straight takes 30 s.

One Mississippi...two Mississippi...three Mississippi....

Seriously, you could pull out your phone and check your text messages.

I saw a TURBO one! So want :)

mcy0814-grom-thai-repsol-msx125.jpg

I think he changed the levers....

I dunno. At a certain point there is just too much time doing nothing but tucking and stretching the throttle cable. I recently watched a video of some street 250s racing on the new F1 track in India (Buddh International). On those bikes the straight takes 30 s.

One Mississippi...two Mississippi...three Mississippi....

Seriously, you could pull out your phone and check your text messages.

That's what it feels like when I ride a 600. I have time to look around and enjoy the scenery. It's for fun so you have fun. And besides, unless your riding mosport on them really where is there a straight away in Canada that would take sooo long to get down you'd get bored being 5 wide into the turn?

Best race I watched at Shannonville two or three years ago was a bunch of cbr125's duking it out. Same for mosport last year, it wasn't the big bikes that had the best race, it was the old pros on the Harley's.

Back
Top Bottom