Just got M, would I gain from switching? (considering new bike as well) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just got M, would I gain from switching? (considering new bike as well)

iwasalive

Hey guys,

I currently ride a ninja 250r 2011 and have been riding since 2011. 22 years old right now.
I just passed my M yesterday and was told by TD that my premium wouldn't change, (wasn't really expecting it i guess)

Current premium for the bike is ~$900/year insured in Waterloo. Considering and got a quote for ~6k/year for a S1000R. (without letting go of my baby ninja)

I do have >5 years of driving experience and have a full G with perfect record. It seems like state farm is a popular choice, just wondering if anyone was in a similar situation and would my premiums be any lower if switching?

Probably when you pass 25

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I think it honestly differs company to company...but if getting your M didn't help, then right now might be the best time to switch.

SF doesn't care if you have your M1 or full M for 30 years, same price.
For the 250 SF might give you an alright price, for the 1000, SF won't even be an option for you until your 25 most likely.

Exact same stats are you.. give dalton timmis a call. They got me through intact for the best rates. If you're under 25 and trying to insure an SS with TD = bad news.

Back
Top Bottom