Hello Fellow Motorcycle Enthusiasts! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello Fellow Motorcycle Enthusiasts!

FCKWNTR

kidding.. I don't actually call people 'motorcycle enthusiasts'. Anyway, I was at a moto social event last night in the city and I met this very nice lady who referred me to the website. Looking to possibly do some group rides, learn stuff, meet cool people and most importantly have fun riding my bike! I'm mostly into vintage, custom, cafe racer, brat, tracker, bobber style bikes.. but obviously do not discriminate. I love engines on 2 wheels and there is nothing better than being on a bike. Thanks for reading :cool:

Greetings and welcome aboard! A nice lady referred you to this site?! Sounds more wicked and cruel to me... :D

welcome

nice username :lmao:

Thanks everyone!

I was there too, what were you riding?

Since my bike is just getting the finishing touches, my builder loaned me his '78 Honda 400 twin. Not the fanciest bike but really clean! An automatic too lol.. What about yourself?

I was there as well. It was a first time for me. I have a new CBR500 and although nice, I was drooling over the beautiful retro bikes there. RetroGrouch, we didn't meet but from the pics, I remember you came in on a Monster 900, right? Looking forward to coming out to the next one.

Welcome
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom