The Official Kijiji Translation Bible | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Kijiji Translation Bible

Agree to the asking price. Then show up pretending to have less

Price says firm but ask anyway what their LOWEST price is.

The classic... i usually ask them what their highest price is? So if I post it for $2500 you want to know the lowest price, I guess if I tell you $2400 we have a done deal negotiation over ? :rolleyes:

Had an above ground pool that I wanted to get rid of. For a laugh I put in on kijiji, $500 if you take it down and away, $1000 if I have to take it down. Surprisingly some guy offered the $500, no negotiating. I watched him struggle with that thing for 12 hours before he finished. When he was leaving he said 'if I knew it was going to be like this I would have given you the $1000'.

posted ad 2 minutes ago

buyer asks, is this still available?
only question in the email.

Had an above ground pool that I wanted to get rid of. For a laugh I put in on kijiji, $500 if you take it down and away, $1000 if I have to take it down. Surprisingly some guy offered the $500, no negotiating. I watched him struggle with that thing for 12 hours before he finished. When he was leaving he said 'if I knew it was going to be like this I would have given you the $1000'.

At $40 per hour on a nice outdoor gig with little pressure and no supervision - doesn't seem like the guy made such a bad decision. Nevertheless, a smarter thing to so would be to bring your friends and watch them take it apart while faking being busy in a corner somewhere.

How I de-crypt Kijiji ads:

Never RACED - This means I took it to a few trackdays. However, trackdays don't require a race license and as such are not considered "racing".
Never STUNTED - This means I did some wheelies and stoppies. However, they were not performed at an organized stunt event or sunt lot and I did not recieve a stunt driving ticket for doing them. As such they are not considered "stunts" or "stunting"
Never DROPPED - This means I dropped it. However, I did such a good job of hiding any evidence of it you wont know and thus it never happened.
Dropped by PREVIOUS OWNER - This means I crashed it. However, so did the previous owner, so let's blame the damage on him.
Dropped in the PARKING LOT - This means I crashed it into a ditch on a group ride. However, dropping it in a parking lot seems like a more reasonable explanation.
LADY RIDDEN - This means it's been dropped, the clutch is fried, and no maintenance was done. However, they are generally extremely low mileage and ridden to timmies a lot.
Tons of $$ in UPGRADES - This means the bike has rim tape, fender eliminator, and a slip-on exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom