Highway 400 Near 401, Aug 6, 2014 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 400 Near 401, Aug 6, 2014

i was with the rider, he was my best friend, ill never forget what i saw
dont listen to police. it wasnt a single vehicle crash, he was run over, and the person left
race in paradise CH, i love you

very sorry to hear this. RIP to your friend.

I just found out this morning that this is a friend of the family's son who passed away in this accident. His poor Mother got the OPP at the door in the middle of the night which is the worst possible scenario and they are devastated. He was the youngest of 3 but can never be replaced. He and a friend were coming back from a bike show in Barrie and the friend was riding in front of him so he lost him in his sightline for a few minutes and he then heard the crash, went running up the highway but knew once he reached him that he was deceased. My thought and prayers go out to the family, he was a fairly new rider and someone who lived life to the fullest. RIP CH

He was run over and the police are covering this up??? How can this be? Is there a way to look into this further, not sure if we have to start a different thread?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I just found out he was a co-workers B/F. Sad to hear what happened but I'm glad he was mature enough not to ride with a 2nd up, another life might have been lost.. RIP CH

Hi CH. Thanks for your kind words, you are correct...we are devastated. His dad, myself and 2 sisters are still in a daze, cannot believe he was talken from us. We describe him as " never bored and never boring". Yes, he lived life to the fullest and the experience he had in his 21 years, some 80 year olds can only think about. We loved him beyond words, he was a precious treasure and his absence will forever affect our happiness.

If you hear anything at all about who hit him and left him to die on the highway, please let us know. Chances are he/she may not have realized that they hit him so hard, of if they knew, they must be suffering also. We just need to talk with them.

He was the most selfless and generous person, he never said an unkind word or commited an unkind act to anyone. He truly was the person his dog Lilly thought he was and they adored each other. We will continue to love him through Lilly. If you hear anything about who hit him from behind, please let us know. Thanks.

Thank you, yes it looks like they are trying to say that he fell off his bike and died. I am his mom and I am determined to find out who hit him and took off. I am looking for a good private detective. He was the kindest, most generous person and I am hoping that someone will come forward soon to help us find who hit him.

=( RIP Rider. My condolences to his friends and family. I hope the person who hit him comes forward. =( That's awful..

Back
Top Bottom