Thursday 7th/AUgust Ride from Vaughan | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday 7th/AUgust Ride from Vaughan

by5033

Hi all,

I took Thursday the 7th of August off, and the weather seems nice. So I'm ganna go for a ride at around 11 or 12 'till 4 or 5 pm.
I live in Vaughan.

anyone cares to join?

I would have loved to join. But I have work. If you wish we can ride from Vaughan up to LnL tomorrow. Let me know if you're down.

I'm "off" work today so im up for a mid day ride, where in Vaughan r u and where u planning to go?

I'm "off" work today so im up for a mid day ride, where in Vaughan r u and where u planning to go?

Hey I'm working until 4. Then I would like to visit LnL (Leslie and lakeshore meet) today.

Would you like to meetup and ride there?? We can do a quick musselman loop before we go if you like. Or save that for Sunday.

Ride to London?? wat time and how long u staying in there?

LnL is Leslie and Lakeshore bike meet. I haven't been yet but I heard there are a TON of bikes there on Thursdays.

Let me kmow if you would like to check it out today.

Guys...!! im ganna start my ride at 1 the latest. I live on Rutherford and Duffrin. I have a meeting at 6 so I rather be back by then.

Im okay to meet anywhere at 1. How about we meet at say Bmo of Jane and Major Mac at 1 the latest. We can decide where to go then.

plz let me know here or txt at (647 339 5033)

LnL is Leslie and Lakeshore bike meet. I haven't been yet but I heard there are a TON of bikes there on Thursdays.

Let me kmow if you would like to check it out today.

oh lool okay. haha. I thought u meant London. lool! sorry, i try to avoid ride to south as much as possible. coz its too much stop and go for me.
Unless its like a Sunday morning ride where there is no traffic.

Today I cant ride after 6. sry dude.!

Actually. 1.30 at Starbucks of Jane and Major Mac. Im ganna start my ride from there.
Again here is my cell 647 339 5033. Show up at 1.30 or Txt me if anyone is interested to join.

Cheers.

Ben

Actually. 1.30 at Starbucks of Jane and Major Mac. Im ganna start my ride from there.
Again here is my cell 647 339 5033. Show up at 1.30 or Txt me if anyone is interested to join.

Cheers.

Ben

I'd love to. But I work until 4. Let me kmow how your ride goes. I would suggest you check out musselman lake. It's close to us and northbound.

Ride safe!

I'd love to. But I work until 4. Let me kmow how your ride goes. I would suggest you check out musselman lake. It's close to us and northbound.

Ride safe!

Hey man. Well im free from 4 to 6. So I mean we cud do a short ride somewhere if ur down for it. By 4 ill be back. I decided to go to innisfil as need to check something out.

Problem is: I have no data on my phone (old plan). I can read txts only. So let me know wen u finish and whereabouts u ganna be, then maybe we cud work something out.

Cheers

Hey, I'm free in about 30 minutes. Not sure if anyone is up for a ride at that time. I guess some of you have already gone out earlier. I can meet up in Markham or Richmond Hill.

Back
Top Bottom