New to Toronto, need suspension adjusted. | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to Toronto, need suspension adjusted.

blackfeet

Sorry if a similar threads been made, I tried searching for one to answer my question. Any who, title says the most part. After moving from Windsor to TO I realized you guys have some seriously poor road conditions in some areas. This wasnt an issue back in Windsor. So for the sake of making it home alive after rides, I need to get my suspension adjusted to my height and weight.

Can anyone recommend some shops and care to share some good experience with people you may know?

Cheers!

john sharrard (accelerated technologies) or ryan gill (pro6) or z1 cycletech are the names that get tossed around often for good suspension help.

Just so you know, price is NOT what you use to shop by when shopping for suspension adjustments or upgrades ;)

As in quality is a priority? Well it cant be too hard to adjust suspension, however its required for me to sit on the bike while someone else does the math right? Unless you mean something else aha

Price can be a factor, but the flipside of "you get what you pay for", is "you don't get what you don't pay for".

So, how do you make a choice, given price does not necessarily reflect quality? What do you look for or ask about when selecting a vendor (other than word-of-mouth recommendations)?

Word-of-mouth recommendations are the best. The shops mentioned previously in this thread are all good.

Back
Top Bottom