Learn to paddle (dragon boat) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Learn to paddle (dragon boat)

Bettyvee

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but here goes..

My women's team is having a fundraiser

mynejyba.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/240920479443432/

Aug.17th
9:00am - 2:00pm
Mississauga Canoe Club
$45 complimentary massages included

I used to sail out of TS&CC and the damn dragon-boaters would always be in the way.

I'd say "hey, this is a 10 ton boat and I can't see you, you're gonna lose" but it didn't matter.

Poor bastards lost.

I suppose the moral of the story is, dragon boaters suck.

I used to sail out of TS&CC and the damn dragon-boaters would always be in the way.

I'd say "hey, this is a 10 ton boat and I can't see you, you're gonna lose" but it didn't matter.

Poor bastards lost.

They will find you and beat you up.

They can't paddle to my house. That's the thing with those dragon boat people, they can only get around by floating raft. So I'm fine.

Poor bastards lost.

help me out here, what 10 ton boat ever sailed out of TS&CC?

Listen here, son, I've sailed the angry seas of Lake Ontario since before you were born. If I say my boat is 10 tons you just take my word for it.

Not questioning the legitimacy, just curious since my 24ft race boat is 1 ton, our family sailing barge based in lake Ontario @ 38ft is 6 tons and a C&C 43 that is currently offshore is 8.5tons all up . I sail a bit and get to race internationaly on occasion , at 10 tons I would probably know the boat. Its a small lake. And I'm pretty old.

I think we have pissing match. Subscribed.

Not questioning the legitimacy, just curious since my 24ft race boat is 1 ton, our family sailing barge based in lake Ontario @ 38ft is 6 tons and a C&C 43 that is currently offshore is 8.5tons all up . I sail a bit and get to race internationaly on occasion , at 10 tons I would probably know the boat. Its a small lake. And I'm pretty old.

When you are 8' tall and a seasoned CAPE HORN sailor like me you need a 10 ton boat okay, your puny C&C43 that you bought at Canadian Tire just does not cut it when doing Atlantic crossings okay.

Wtf is going on in here? Mmmnaked I thought you were 10 feet tall and bulletproof. Sails? What do you need those for. Shove a small block in it and give er :D

Did Sonnythebull hack naked's account. Sounds just like him.

When you are 8' tall and a seasoned CAPE HORN sailor like me you need a 10 ton boat okay, your puny C&C43 that you bought at Canadian Tire just does not cut it when doing Atlantic crossings okay.

wow, I had no idea of your pedigree. The 43 will round cape horn in 2015 after the Sydney- Hobart race, could use your help.

Ok but I might not be able to make it, I feel a headache coming on.

...and on the 8th day god created the internal combustion engine and more fun was had by everyone at faster speeds...with less exertion...more efficiently.

Well for those that enjoy a physical challenge..

This could be you with lots of practice, looootts of dedication and beyond looootts of training

http://youtu.be/gMfcBzF4YkU

In the meantime we can introduce you to sport, teach you the basics and get you started

Back
Top Bottom