York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and Vaughan) | GTAMotorcycle.com

York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and Vaughan)

Ru_skee

Hello guys,

I thought it would only be fair to make a riding thread for us YORK REGION RIDERS. This will include all riders located in Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and Vaughan areas.

I am completely new to this site but would like to meet some fellow riders. Please feel free to schedule a ride if you are experienced and would like to explore some roads in our area. I have been to King/Vaughan road and Musselman lake. Both very nice routes. We can even meetup in York Region and head to other locations as a group.

Please post what are you are from and if you are interested in group riding.

Last edited:
I'm in Thornhill (Bayview/ Steeles area)!
Please keep me posted for any rides during the week (after work hours) or anytime on weekends!!!
Cheers

What's up guys! Glad to
See we have a few of is in this area. I would like to scedule a meet perhaps at yonge and Elgin mills Tim hortons soon so we can all meet and maybe even ride around Musselman lake!

Except I need someone to lead as I have very little group riding experience.

What do you guys think??

oh thats cool. I Just saw this Thread.
Im at Keele and Rutherford!

Also posted a new thread for a ride tomorrow (7th). let me know if interested. Or if any other rides coming up.

Cheers

I have work off Monday and want to do a massive scenic loop around the kawarthas hitting HWY 507 and 503. Heard good things about these routes.

wooow. That map looks nice. long trip tho. most probably Im up for that on Monday too (weather permitting).

Richmond Hill here. I'm kind of the opposite. I use my bike to get to work, and cage around on wkds... But I'll gladly join for any group rides.

Hey just subscribed.

I mostly ride and organize with TTSR (Twisted Throttle Sport bike Riders) but any excuse to get out and ride. ;)

currently in busy week, but mid august my schedule will clear up.

Cheers.

Hey guys. I'm at Rutherford and Islington.
Anything going on for tomorrow morning?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and ...

There is a 6:30am group ride heading to lake simcoe on Sunday August 10.

Tim Hortons
13380 Yonge st
Richmond Hill, ON

Last edited:
Re: York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and ...

There is a 6:30am group ride heading to lake simcoe on Sunday August 9.

Tim Hortons
13380 Yonge st
Richmond Hill, ON
Do you mean Sunday August 10th?

Cool, never actually been out on a big gruop ride yet, typically just ride with some friends, located in Major Mac and Kennedy location and up for rides whenever at evening and weekend.

Hey guys. Sorry I couldn't get out on Monday. I was waaaaaay too hung over for that long of a ride.

I suggest we do it soon though!! Anyone wanna lead? I want to have a newbie friendly medium paced ride that caters for starters and drivers with 250-600cc bikes.

Let's get a head count of who's in.

Back
Top Bottom