Csbk talk | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Csbk talk

Great day of racing, well done Dricked on the two 4th places.
Impressive, specially been first time at mosport

Great day of racing, well done Dricked on the two 4th places.

Impressive, specially been first time at mosport

Thanks guys! I had a great time even though I missed the podium by .011s to Tommy Casas. That kid is seriously fast! I missed a shift between 8/9 and had to do it between 9/10 which dropped my rpm by a bit too much and he was able to squeak past. I watched the go pro footage to see what happened exactly because the whole weekend was a blur.

I missed you Caboose, it would have been a fun weekend battling it out doing 6th gear wheelies down the back straight!

Last edited:
Did you get a view of his last two passes into turn 8? Kid was hauling, 1:26 on a 600.

Did you get a view of his last two passes into turn 8? Kid was hauling, 1:26 on a 600.

Unfortunately not, I was too far back. I was slower in the second race and by the time I got into 4th the front guys had too much of a gap for me to try and get a tow off them.

I did see his lap times though and was happy he wasn't on a 1000. Power to weight ratio he's doing pretty good for power lol.

Did some R and D with Jodi this week,,,Sunday 8 second lead at the end of Sportbike,,16 second lead at the end of Superbike!
Love it when a plan comes together! What a great team!
"Mr Christie you make good wheelies"
Congrates to Jodi and Kenny,,,Thank you for two well deserved number 1 plates!

I missed you Caboose, it would have been a fun weekend battling it out doing 6th gear wheelies down the back straight!

You done good.

I'm still bummed that i had to bail. Sometimes the universe tells me I can't race.

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You done good.

I'm still bummed that i had to bail. Sometimes the universe tells me I can't race.

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid Universe! You were missed by your absence,,,too bad you had to bail. Stupid Universe.

Dricked, what # were you? Also, what classes were u in?
He is 991 - BLUE KAWI and he ran AM superbike and 3 laps on the RACE sportsman class

He is 991 - BLUE KAWI and he ran AM superbike and 3 laps on the RACE sportsman class

I couldn't hear the announcements (the speaker system is horrible in the pits) and because it was such a long time between restarts I thought they called the race. When the 5min horn went I got ready but by the time I got to pit everyone was on the grid and I could've sworn I recognized a few helmets and leathers so I thought it was my race. I went tearing out of the pits and when I caught the guys at the back I realized they weren't in my class. Honest but stupid mistake. I'll make sure to have my FM radio next time so I can hear what's going on.

lol this is hilarious - jay and I saw you in there and we thought you were using that race just as more practice time, then we saw you put your hand out and exit we figure you were done practicing lol.

I couldn't hear the announcements (the speaker system is horrible in the pits) and because it was such a long time between restarts I thought they called the race. When the 5min horn went I got ready but by the time I got to pit everyone was on the grid and I could've sworn I recognized a few helmets and leathers so I thought it was my race. I went tearing out of the pits and when I caught the guys at the back I realized they weren't in my class. Honest but stupid mistake. I'll make sure to have my FM radio next time so I can hear what's going on.

lol this is hilarious - jay and I saw you in there and we thought you were using that race just as more practice time, then we saw you put your hand out and exit we figure you were done practicing lol.

I felt like a tool and was sure to apologize to the officials and explain my stupidity. At least my bike was eligible for the class lol. I wonder what my lap times were, it felt like I was moving pretty good.

I felt like a tool and was sure to apologize to the officials and explain my stupidity. At least my bike was eligible for the class lol. I wonder what my lap times were, it felt like I was moving pretty good.
You might have felt like a tool, but you sure didn't look like one. I got your second race on vid. From the wheelie hill through turn 8. But your moving so fast it might just be a blur. I'll see how it turned out when I get the time. If its any good I'll post on u tube.

You might have felt like a tool, but you sure didn't look like one. I got your second race on vid. From the wheelie hill through turn 8. But your moving so fast it might just be a blur. I'll see how it turned out when I get the time. If its any good I'll post on u tube.

Thay would be awesome! That hill is crazy at 250+ in 6th on one wheel. I miss it already.

It's hard on engine parts, though... heh

Here's another. You're in front of Casas!

D7K_9492editsmall_zps60aec9cd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom