Csbk talk | GTAMotorcycle.com

Csbk talk

carboncat

Site Supporter
So is there a Friday trackday ?
I haven't found any schedules online
I'm assuming the Friday trackday would be through pro6 or csbk.
Any input would be awsome

I don't believe the weekend schedule is posted yet but Friday is CSBK practice in the morning, 20 min session for each class and a 20 min qualifier in the afternoon for Saturdays finals.

Last edited:
Who's coming out to watch the last round? Pro SBK is loaded with talent this weekend so it should be a great race!

Jodi is doing 1:25s right now on his 600. Damn

So I see it didn't take you long to learn Mosport, how'd you like it?

I still have a few things to figure out. I qualified 6th with a 1:30 using the harder compund rear hoping to not destroy my tire which worked but I think I would have had more confidence on the softer option.

The track is amazing! It was a lot more fun on Friday without the crazy winds down the back straight.

I still have a few things to figure out. I qualified 6th with a 1:30 using the harder compund rear hoping to not destroy my tire which worked but I think I would have had more confidence on the softer option.

The track is amazing! It was a lot more fun on Friday without the crazy winds down the back straight.

LOL , I told you it was , it's a lot different monster ….in a good way! Yes the back straight can be fun even without the wind.Anyways 1:30 is damn good for your first time there, it is a big track and there are a few different lines you can take , keep up the great work and best of luck this weekend!

Any idea what the cost is to get in for Sunday?

Last I checked it was $35 for the Sunday, now the CTMP site says $60 at gate for weekend?!

Keep up the good work. Will come say hi when the racing is done. :)

Any idea what the cost is to get in for Sunday?

Last I checked it was $35 for the Sunday, now the CTMP site says $60 at gate for weekend?!

I can't find it on the website but that sounds about right.

LOL , I told you it was , it's a lot different monster ….in a good way! Yes the back straight can be fun even without the wind.Anyways 1:30 is damn good for your first time there, it is a big track and there are a few different lines you can take , keep up the great work and best of luck this weekend!

Keep up the good work. Will come say hi when the racing is done. :)

Thanks guys!

Im in the upper paddock near the back.

Good racing today by all the riders. It was fun and only my second time going. They really need to advertise this race more and support the Canadian talent.

First time there to watch. Great racing. Those 250's are louder than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom