iPhone 6 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPhone 6

Not the ****in bb talk again. Everyone run out get a Honda civic, Honda everything for working on your yard and definitely you have to have a blackberry. If you don't you're a fanboi of whatever you like and it's all **** in comparison. :rolleyes:

Really man your banter about all that **** is getting very tiresome.

DAMN! I was waiting for the Toyota lawn mowers.

DAMN! I was waiting for the Toyota lawn mowers.

there's only Honda. If you looked it up on your blackberry you'd know this

ajy7ate3.jpg

you're still on about this? ffs

Blackberry fan boy raising public awareness of new iPhone.

i·ro·ny[SUP]1[/SUP]
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

It took my Nexus 1 crapping out after several years of hard use to make me switch to a Nexus 5. Guess what'll make me switch from the Nexus 5. Some of the features I'll be looking for:

1) Tough
2) Great battery life
3) User-replaceable batteries
4) User-replaceable memory
5) Can be expected to run custom ROM's that will minimize/eliminate my exposure to the Google ecosystem

It took my Nexus 1 crapping out after several years of hard use to make me switch to a Nexus 5. Guess what'll make me switch from the Nexus 5. Some of the features I'll be looking for:

1) Tough
2) Great battery life
5) Can be expected to run custom ROM's that will minimize/eliminate my exposure to the Google ecosystem

Samsung Galaxy Rugby series?

Not the ****in bb talk again. Everyone run out get a Honda civic, Honda everything for working on your yard and definitely you have to have a blackberry. If you don't you're a fanboi of whatever you like and it's all **** in comparison. :rolleyes:

Don't forget the boat, them make awesome motors for them, too. :lol:

1) Tough
2) Great battery life

I'm picking up my LG G3 tomorrow, can't wait to try it.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

I was signed up for a One+One back in June to replace my Nexus 5 but I got so fed up with their BS marketing and invites I cancelled. Nexus 6 is probably my next one unless something like what Firestart said comes out for similar or reasonably more cost.

I was signed up for a One+One back in June to replace my Nexus 5 but I got so fed up with their BS marketing and invites I cancelled. Nexus 6 is probably my next one unless something like what Firestart said comes out for similar or reasonably more cost.

If you still want one, I know a guy selling one. Only about one month old. Pretty slick device.

If you still want one, I know a guy selling one. Only about one month old. Pretty slick device.

Thanks but I'm still bitter about it so I'll pass on the offer and and take it out on the iSheep...

Apple design is done. If you want "revolution" in the smartphone space, check out the new beastly BlackBerry Passport.

Perfectly square screen, higher dpi than 5s, and incredible keyboard that doubles as a touch pad with Macbook type quality and experience. No need to get greasy finger prints on the screen or inadvertently pressed links or blocked views.

Brilliant!

Sent from my Z30

Ya, that'll fit in my pocket.

There's more troll posts on this site than all the other sites I use combined.

I love the nexus 5... My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy Ace... But ever since the last firmware update the battery just doesn't last as long.... My wife has an lg g2 and that thing runs for days... Well depending on how you use it

I love the nexus 5... My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy Ace... But ever since the last firmware update the battery just doesn't last as long.... My wife has an lg g2 and that thing runs for days... Well depending on how you use it

Yeah, the Nexus 5 has had some battery drain issues running vanilla Android. No problems at all running Cyanogenmod

The LG G2 is a great phone, amazing battery. I just upgraded to the LG G3 same size battery, but bigger screen.I like that LG added a removable battery, micro sd card,other good features are 32 gb, 3 gb ram, laser focus, duel flash, 5.5 screen, 4k recording, Quad HD display. I have been playing with it, so far it is impressive. I like the keyboard, it is adjustable, and if you hold the space bar and slide back the cursor moves in that direction

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love my g2. The hardware race is long over. I like buying new crap so I'll upgrade sooner than later but realistically it won't be necessary.

I will be mildly curious to see a big iPhone though.

Love my g2. The hardware race is long over. I like buying new crap so I'll upgrade sooner than later but realistically it won't be necessary.

I have no complaints about my G2, amazing phone.I upgraded because I get great deals through my company, so got the G3 dirt cheap. I picked it up today, and when she handed it to me she said I got lucky, right after ordered mine the phones went on back order lol.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Looking at "sneak peeks" the 4.7 is nice, 5.5 is a phablet... I was planning on upgrading to the 5s after the release of the 6 but depending on the subsidized cost the 6 might be doable

Back
Top Bottom