iPhone 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPhone 6

Baa Baa iSheep
have you any dough
Yes sir yes sir
3 bags full...

It would take a lot of new phone from apple to get me back. Interested to see how this turns out

Its nice to know that all you know when and how to submit even when not told to!!

Be a good sheeple like all the above said. And ditch that plastic dimple back phone for a real deal.

How are we supposed to give a **** when they keep pumping them out back to back and with slight differences?

Maybe it's just me, but i think there was a lot more hype when the 4, 4s, and 5's came out.

With how advanced phone gardware had gotten, I think the majority of consumers are looking for software improvement/user experience instead.

IMO

My work phone's contract is up next month - my employer always gets the previous generation product (currently rocking a 4S), so that means I'll probably get a 5S if the 6 comes out right at that moment.

Scooooore.

(The 4S is still perfectly usable.)

It would take a lot of new phone from apple to get me back. Interested to see how this turns out
This ^

Im still on 4. I love it and i think it was a great phone. All these years later, it hasnt given me a single problem. That being said, i havn't seen anything exciting in all the new gens since 4. Gonna wait and see if there is anything that gets me excited about this one otherwise switching.
Waited too long on apple to come up with something worth buying and so far, its minor changes only that i personally dont care about.

This ^

Im still on 4. I love it and i think it was a great phone. All these years later, it hasnt given me a single problem. That being said, i havn't seen anything exciting in all the new gens since 4. Gonna wait and see if there is anything that gets me excited about this one otherwise switching.
Waited too long on apple to come up with something worth buying and so far, its minor changes only that i personally dont care about.

If you want something exciting, you're going to be waiting for a while. Phones have reached the level of laptops in that the tech has plateaued. It's all evolution now, not revolution

If you want something exciting, you're going to be waiting for a while. Phones have reached the level of laptops in that the tech has plateaued. It's all evolution now, not revolution

Agreed. That's the same conclusion i came too. Phones went from heavy almost mechanical bricks with physical buttons to slick touchscreen technological jewels with cameras and many other exciting options in just a few years.
But it seems like its hit a plateau and not much more can be done other than a faster processor and a bugger screen.
Honestly, im on 4, running the latest IOS and its pretty fast even all these years later.

Apple design is done. If you want "revolution" in the smartphone space, check out the new beastly BlackBerry Passport.

Perfectly square screen, higher dpi than 5s, and incredible keyboard that doubles as a touch pad with Macbook type quality and experience. No need to get greasy finger prints on the screen or inadvertently pressed links or blocked views.

Brilliant!

Sent from my Z30

Apple design is done. If you want "revolution" in the smartphone space, check out the new beastly BlackBerry Passport.

Perfectly square screen, higher dpi than 5s, and incredible keyboard that doubles as a touch pad with Macbook type quality and experience. No need to get greasy finger prints on the screen or inadvertently pressed links or blocked views.

Brilliant!

Sent from my Z30

you're still on about this? ffs

you're still on about this? ffs

Must be a closet Apple fanboy just doesn't want to admit it!

who cares if they come out with a new phone. You don't like it don't buy it, you like it then buy it...simple.

Not the fuckin bb talk again. Everyone run out get a Honda civic, Honda everything for working on your yard and definitely you have to have a blackberry. If you don't you're a fanboi of whatever you like and it's all **** in comparison. :rolleyes:

Really man your banter about all that **** is getting very tiresome.

Back
Top Bottom