Mosport - Aug 11/12/13 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport - Aug 11/12/13

Monday was packed but a good day. Monday night was brutal. We were camped in tents and needless to say the "waterproof" is only a suggestion when the wind is that strong and the rain is as much as we had on Monday night. I think I might have gotten almost an hour of sleep and when I pulled my blanket out on Tuesday morning it was literally dripping water.

Tuesday I went out a couple times on rains but the track dried really quick and after lunch was awesome as there was wayyyyy less people than on Monday.

This place f'in rocks.

Monday was awesome, Tues morning open track (new Dunlop rains), little slow but only a dozen riders so plenty of room. Yesterday was sticky. So far this am it's been great.

Mmmmosport

Great day Thursday. First time on the big track and what a rush. Very nice to meet Meme in person. Can't wait to get out there again.

The track is insane! It was windy today which made turn 2 and the back "straight" pretty interesting. Racing this weekend is going to be one heck of an experience!

The track is insane! It was windy today which made turn 2 and the back "straight" pretty interesting. Racing this weekend is going to be one heck of an experience!

Good old fashioned roller coaster.

Best of luck this weekend.

Good luck guys. Go fast and have fun!

I was spinning and digging on to the straight with both bikes today. Slipperier than I remember it from last year. Had both bikes do some sliding going into 3 as well.

I should have came out earlier this week. Nothing but rain and wind today. Didn't even get a session in. :(

I should have came out earlier this week. Nothing but rain and wind today. Didn't even get a session in. :(
get rain tires

Yeah, I plan on putting a pair of rains on my stock rims in case this kind of **** happens again. What a waste of a day.

Back
Top Bottom