Mosport - Aug 11/12/13 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport - Aug 11/12/13

Just be nice! It's a track day and most time there is no need to pass that close. I realize it's a racer "habit" but it's still just a track day for the rest of us. If you are fast enough to get around then do it cleanly.

Wednesday at Mosport before the nationals is the only time I don't like that track. I'd almost not book it but these days are few and far between.

If you're out in the CSBK/racer group on Wednesday you better be ******* fast!

Mosport can be dangerous if you have a big spread of speed.

I agree, but I'm an intermediate. Somehow they get stuffed into there too, Trombino was in yellow last year for a few sessions.

I have no problem with the fast guys, just the "**** you really don't need to be that close" guys.

Last year had a few guys in red that shouldn't have been, I agree that's when it gets dangerous.

Just be nice! It's a track day and most time there is no need to pass that close. I realize it's a racer "habit" but it's still just a track day for the rest of us. If you are fast enough to get around then do it cleanly.

Definitely a good reminder. Mosport is big with lots of good places to pass cleanly.

Last year, in Red. I think it was Welsh at 5:28 and Dua at 5:38. Clean followed by scary. He came by to say sorry later.

[video=youtube;TxCmK5ZCMiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxCmK5ZCMiw[/video]

I agree, but I'm an intermediate. Somehow they get stuffed into there too, Trombino was in yellow last year for a few sessions.

I have no problem with the fast guys, just the "**** you really don't need to be that close" guys.

Last year had a few guys in red that shouldn't have been, I agree that's when it gets dangerous.

Same here (and this will only be my second day at Mosport). It doesn't bother me but there's lots of space to pass on this track so really no need to be that close.

Oh crap! Buddy of mine was desperately trying to get his bike here from up north. Lollygagged on signing up as he was lining up a trailer.

First one to the swing set wins I guess.

Bah, i keep coming back to this thread even though i promised myself i wouldn't.

Spots still available -Check.

Litre bike available -Check

No real valid excuse not to sign up -Check

Trying to resist.............

:santa:

Someone back out so I can take your spot! :D

Sorry.

FYI. No access to paddock til 6pm tonight if anyone is coming in for the eve

Weather looks iffy for tomorrow :/

I was there August 11, taking some pictures in the afternoon. I only snap pics of the Green and Yellow Sessions (mostly Yellow at the end). I will be posting a link later for anyone who may want to grab them.

Beautiful day there yesterday and today has turned out pretty good as well (only rode yesterday).

Back
Top Bottom