First Track Day Thoughts, Impressions, and Pics | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Track Day Thoughts, Impressions, and Pics

Ok, for me to make it to 6th on the front straight at TMP I'll have to run -2/+15 (15/60). That'll put me in 3rd and 4th on the infield. I'll hit up some stunters and see if any of them have a used +15 for sale for a good price, don't really want to go smaller than -2/15 on the front. Wonder if I could wheelie in 5th with that setup?? Sweeeet.

And with a -3 front I'd still need +11 on the rear! lol :(

Doesn't Yamaha have some fancy YEC Kit Transmissions with short ratios? Probably for a real... uh, reasonably fair price. :)

Ok, for me to make it to 6th on the front straight at TMP I'll have to run -2/+15 (15/60). That'll put me in 3rd and 4th on the infield. I'll hit up some stunters and see if any of them have a used +15 for sale for a good price, don't really want to go smaller than -2/15 on the front. Wonder if I could wheelie in 5th with that setup?? Sweeeet.

And with a -3 front I'd still need +11 on the rear! lol :(

Who said anything about 6th on the front straigh or 4th in the infield? Maybe just listen to good advice instead of an idiotic response.

Quit playing around on your gear ratio app and make some changes.

Who said anything about 6th on the front straigh or 4th in the infield? Maybe just listen to good advice instead of an idiotic response.

Quit playing around on your gear ratio app and make some changes.

I remember when you were full of optimism and replied to stupid posts with attempts to be helpful.

lol, I am only nice outside GTAM, I have been here for too long
GTAM seems to just grind you down till you've got no hope left. :pottytrain5:

Back
Top Bottom