TMP Sunday August 3 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Sunday August 3

Did the guy on the Kawi go down??? We left right after he went out

Didn't notice the make of bike - only that is with white with some bright decals and stickers - Pink stickers at the front maybe? And I only saw the bike after he layed it down after the last turn before the straight.

Didn't notice the make of bike - only that is with white with some bright decals and stickers - Pink stickers at the front maybe? And I only saw the bike after he layed it down after the last turn before the straight.

Yeah, white R1 with pink tape over the headlights.

I don't really like being that close to all the action. I'm usually pitted at the back where it's quiet.

I knew the guys cooking breakfast on my left side. I assume you were the guys on my right side by the flags.
Did you know the guy with the black and gold R6? Nice bike hopefully not to much damage from the pits.
Yeah, that would be us. I got to know the guys on the other side of you at the end of the day... we had a blast of a time watching the guys nearly kill themselves in the rain. :)
How much longer did you guys hang around? As soon as we were finishing packing up and it started to rain again we said screw this and just left.

Did you know the guy with the black and gold R6? Nice bike hopefully not to much damage from the pits.

How much longer did you guys hang around? As soon as we were finishing packing up and it started to rain again we said screw this and just left.

I would guess maybe 45 minutes to an hour after you guys took off... we were all packed up and went to get in the truck 2 or maybe 3 times, but then we see Gixxer 1000 come down the pit lane testing his front brakes/tires and circling around the exit waiting for some marshalls to get stuck out there... we had to stay after that. Once the GS500 came out, we thought he might actually have a shot at making a pass or two, but no such luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom