Wrench werx Richmond Hill | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wrench werx Richmond Hill

Never heard of them

What are you trying to get done?

You can try Motorcycle City on Elgin Mills between Yonge and Bayview, they used to race sidecar and have been alright to deal with when I lived in the area.

If its the place Im thinking of, they do mainly custom Harley work, the guy who owns it handed me his business card when we we stopped at a stop light together. I can vouch for Motorcycle City though, they are pretty good.

@the_marl Nah its a shop on red maple close to the 90 degree bend near 16th.

My throttle cable snapped nearby and I was lucky enough to coast it to the shop. I was recommended to the guy and was planning to do tire swaps

@jchc91 just spotted this looking for the same info. I was recommended this guy by my girlfriends brother. He had a custom bike built. How did you end doing with him?

He was good.

I had new tires that needed to be mounted, an alignment and a broken throttle cable.

He was going to England to get married so he had a limited time to do everything but from the get go he was easy to deal with. Told me he'd do what he could and would cut the price if he couldn't do the cable but made sure it was the same price.

Did everything he said minus the cable. Cleaned my bike and lubed my chain while he was working on it. Very professional...

However.. When I got my bike, my inner cowl was broken where it bolts into the outer cowl. Minor issue but everything was great.

Price was reasonable too I think. $280 for everything.

broken fairing parts are enough to make me say it wasn't a good job.

^ agreed. That cowl piece is Prolly worth $280 lol

There is a new shop in Richmond Hill close to Motorcycle City under owner Josh at TombStones Motorcycles Inc. (truth in advertising? - a great name if you are in the funeral busines, but what do I know?) who deals in Hardley's but says he will work on any bike 647-522-0516

Back
Top Bottom