Watch "The Mulholland Snake - Yamaha R1 Crash #82" on YouTube | GTAMotorcycle.com

Watch "The Mulholland Snake - Yamaha R1 Crash #82" on YouTube

it's supposed to be "dropppinnngg innn!" thats more like " dr-droo-droopp-dropp--droping-inn ohhh sh"

There's a multimedia section? I was wondering if this was the right place to post

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yup, right under the stunting section where all the other videos are.

Lost traction on the front by unloading the front forks with ****** throttle control

The only think related to track on this video is the suit

Michael J Fox would have smoother throttle.

The guy doesn't know how to ride. There's also a bump in the road in that corner that takes everyone out. The YouTuber spends his days there recording.

I rented a bike for a day and went there in March of last year. You could see the banged up guard rail through the entire bend and the traction wasn't great with some sand from the shoulder making it onto the asphalt. When you ride by, if you have any experience whatsoever, you just know it's not a good bend to push your limits on.

Is there a reason why this is in the track day thread...
He was wearing one piece leathers?

They guy obviously doesn't know how to throttle control, he also looks like he's at least 20 lbs too heavy, so out of shape.

That corner takes out a lot of riders. The problem is these guys fire up Mulholland too fast the first time, the quick guys know every inch of that road.

what's 20 lbs too heavy have to do with it?? I'm 30 lbs "too heavy" by your standards, wanna come and try keep up with me??
He was wearing one piece leathers?

They guy obviously doesn't know how to throttle control, he also looks like he's at least 20 lbs too heavy, so out of shape.

That corner takes out a lot of riders. The problem is these guys fire up Mulholland too fast the first time, the quick guys know every inch of that road.

Back
Top Bottom