Hello from North York | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from North York

jamie_KLR

Hi, new to site. Been riding dual purpose for the last 8-9 years, presently on Black Betty, an '09 KLR mostly kitted for street now but I still seem to love frustrating myself in the trails on a 420lb 'dirt' bike with pretty much street tires. Park to Park along hwy 518, or the Colt and Heritage trails. Even exploring the road allowances at the end of dead ends Durham can be rewarding. E108 anyone?

I guess my goals here would be to talk to local riders who share a love of the broken and empty roads, learn something and share the little I've learned along the way. Learn to trade GPS routes? I'm sure there's a thread for everything. Drive ins? If you haven't been to a drive in on a bike, do it.

Another goal might be to find a like minded rider(s) for some crazy cross Canada adventure in '15. I have 4 weeks off with option for more, a van to chase and some good camping gear. Add a trailer? Knobbies, Fully mapped and tooled up, a loose itinerary... east or west? But that's another thread entirely.

I've read the last few posts and I'm working on my introductory bikini selfie. This will have to do for now.

Attachments

• raglanmud.jpg
    raglanmud.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 45
Welcome! And I missed the mandatory bikini photo rule as well.
I would post one, but this 260 lbs of fat guy may have some members questioning their sexuality:p
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

welcome

Welcome to the forum. Interested to see further posts. Considering getting myself something to keep my ss company and would like the off road option.

Dirt bikes are fun to screw around with.
Welcome.

Another goal might be to find a like minded rider(s) forsome crazy cross Canada adventure in '15. I have 4 weeks off with option for more, a van to chase and some good camping gear. Add a trailer? Knobbies, Fully mapped and tooled up, a loose itinerary... east or west? But that's another thread entirely.

That looks/sounds like so much fun! I have never been on a dirt bike before but i definitely want to consider it :) Welcome

Back
Top Bottom