race @ CTMP aug15-17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

race @ CTMP aug15-17

racepro171

not sure of what classes they plan on running, but some of us have asked RACE to run the masters classes. we think there could be a better turn out if any bike can run. and i think if someone who did not fit the criteria asked in advance, they would most likely get in. So, lets hit race@shannonville.com with emails confirming our attendance in the masters classes.

I would have ran any class, but it falls on the same date as soar.

Fingers crossed everyone works together when releasing the 2015 schedule.

^ Same problem here - and besides, I'll also be at Mosport for the vintage event the next weekend.

I'll be at Mosport.

Pro Superbike and Pro Sport bike points are still really close and nothing is decided yet with two races remaining.

I'm 6th overall in AM Superbike even though I've only done one round. Can I still win the whole thing??? Ha.

not sure of what classes they plan on running, but some of us have asked RACE to run the masters classes. we think there could be a better turn out if any bike can run. and i think if someone who did not fit the criteria asked in advance, they would most likely get in. So, lets hit race@shannonville.com with emails confirming our attendance in the masters classes.

At least 1 Master class out of the 2 combined classes would probably make for a good turn out.

.... "a single Sportsman class points-scoring race, for a pair of RACE combined Sportsman classes, will take place as part of the big National wrap-up weekend at the former Mosport Park venue." (CSBK website-May 2014)

so its now a run what you got race. $240 includes fri practice and 2 10 lap races anything and any body is invited they just want bikes or collin may not invite again.

The schedule actually looks pretty good for me doing AM Superbike and Masters. Woo!

PMd

If anyone else is looking to pick up an extra class similar to AM Superbike or Masters or Sportsman you can PM Jim or myself.

someone should cross post this to vrra forum

Is there an official announcement anywhere that I can link to? I poked around on CSBK for a bit and couldn't find anything, but if you give me a link, I will do just that.

its pretty much a fun race and as tim said a perfect way to get a bunch of extra practice. superbikes and slicks are the norm in masters and sportsman. no real rules, except be nice to the old guys.

Back
Top Bottom