ecigarettes | GTAMotorcycle.com

ecigarettes

Any good shops downtown / west toronto?

damn! If only there was some kinda app or website that you can type in your search criteria and it would return some relevant information.
Wait for one of those yahoos Paul1000rr or Goggles, they know stuffs...there used to be a guy on here that knew lots too I can;t remember if his name was bing or bong but like they say duck duck go and wait.

Last edited:
i found a bunch i just want to go to the right one. sometimes the high traffic shops arent the best

Dixie Mall flea market over the weekends, you have one guy selling liquids (you can try them) and kits/accessories. There is Vapeshore on Lake Shore and 40th iirc.

I used to always order from canada vapes. They have good support and good selection. Pending if u want nicotine in your product or not. Quick shipping and reasonable prices.

Went to ez vape on yonge street. 4.50 for 1 coil. I won't be back. Pretty ****** vape selection

Theres not much good locally in city of toronto proper. I order online from jgvapes for hardware, and either dashvapes for juice (richmond hill) or bombies from the US.

Back
Top Bottom