multiculturism | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

multiculturism

You can also be pro immigration and against multiculturalism. Multi is only the way we deal with immigration, as opposed to other places where they choose assimilation.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

first sorry for the wrong spelling and grammer.

to those who think questioning multiculturalism is a direct attack on their kind.. get a life.

If I was an entitled person living on government handouts, why would I complain that the taxes are so high?

the wealth gap mostly works against the immigrant population as all of you know. So why would I complain about the inequality?

maybe I know that the whole idea of shipping in freeloaders from every part of the world may not be sustainable for the middle class?

I make 60k a year and have no debt of any kind. I am taxed too much already. And knowing all this money is doing only two things is maddening. One going to the politicians pay, two going to handouts for the freeloaders.

The Chinese will ultimately take over this Country. And I can't blame them.
They believe still, you need to work to earn a living, unlike most other ethnicities who think procreating is a major source of income.

oh wait.. the Chinese already took over.

What do you have against the Chinese?

Also depending on the type of work you do maybe you can find a better way around taxes. All the rich non-chinese people do it! I was thinking of changing my name to a native indian first and last name and then applying to be exempt from taxes. It's an idea...

What do you have against the Chinese?

I have no clue. He keeps mentiioning Chinese for some reason but remains unclear.

My mom told me my great grandfather came here to build the transcontinental railway. You know? The one that United BC to greater Canada? He paid a head tax, now where's my hand out? Harper apologized for this but I don't think there is any tax breaks for the descendants.

My dad still had the jacket my great grandfather wore to build the tracks.

Maybe he secretly wants to be Chinese, but they rejected him? Chinese don't assimilate well in most cultures, but now that I think of it ... it's the same with Koreans and other Oriental nations.

I have no clue. He keeps mentiioning Chinese for some reason but remains unclear.

My mom told me my great grandfather came here to build the transcontinental railway. You know? The one that United BC to greater Canada? He paid a head tax, now where's my hand out? Harper apologized for this but I don't think there is any tax breaks for the descendants.

My dad still had the jacket my great grandfather wore to build the tracks.

Maybe he's looking at the inevitable and feeling like a 1820's North American Indian would?

Or maybe he is Chinese and he's giving us some helpful insider-info.

We need a plan.

Jinster please teach us how to stop your people from taking over.

Dude is Korean. Kinda Reminds of Japanese, they hate the Chinese. Even though they were the aggressors 60 yrs ago

Dude is Korean. Kinda Reminds of Japanese, they hate the Chinese. Even though they were the aggressors 60 yrs ago

Means nothing. Hundreds of thousands died in WW1 and couple years later they raced on the Grand Prix circuit representing their countries. That Orientals can't drive shouldn't be politicized.

Means nothing. Hundreds of thousands died in WW1 and couple years later they raced on the Grand Prix circuit representing their countries. That Orientals can't drive shouldn't be politicized.
Bro, I have no idea what you're saying. It's either I'm becoming dyslexic or you're typing in phrases

Bro, I have no idea what you're saying. It's either I'm becoming dyslexic or you're typing in phrases

You're talking about 60 yr. old grievances in Asia. I'm saying in Europe hundreds of thousands died in WW1 yet a couple years later those same "enemies" met on the Grand Prix circuits representing their countries. People lost their lives for stupid political reasons.

You're talking about 60 yr. old grievances in Asia. I'm saying in Europe hundreds of thousands died in WW1 yet a couple years later those same "enemies" met on the Grand Prix circuits representing their countries. People lost their lives for stupid political reasons.

Germany has asked for forgiveness & have given jews tax incentives in their country. They declared what they did were wrong. On the other hand, Japan haven't given a formal apology yet & they have omit teaching WW2 history in school. They still do not admit guilt to all that has happened.

Comparing the mentality of present day Germany & Japan is insane

Sent from my tablet using my paws

The fast influx of new immigrants hasn't reduced my taxes, hasn't made me feel any more secure, hasn't increased my well being in any way. It has only plugged the roads and may life that much more crap. Studies have shown that the high levels of immigration and social engineering are BS, and just votes and pnsions for the politicians, and jobs for the do-gooders, on our dime. Its a travesty. It's a crime in my books!

Germany has asked for forgiveness & have given jews tax incentives in their country. They declared what they did were wrong. On the other hand, Japan haven't given a formal apology yet & they have omit teaching WW2 history in school. They still do not admit guilt to all that has happened.

Comparing the mentality of present day Germany & Japan is insane

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'm just say it's possible and has happened where hundreds of thousands soldiers and civilians lose their lives in a multi country conflict and then a few years later they come together in a sporting event. Do these conflicts carry no weight? Are they meaningless? At least with the Japanese/ Chinese conflict there's some depth. Hate to lose my life protecting my country only to find out it's all patched up in a couple years, let's play soccer. Kind of demeans your the value of my life.

Back
Top Bottom