multiculturism | GTAMotorcycle.com

multiculturism

Jinster81

Banned
It really needs to be stopped.

Why is the wealth gap in Canada getting wider and wider?

Why is the working person being taxed to death?

Why is ****** getthos popping up everywhere?

stop this spiteful act of multiculturism.

save this country please before the Chinese really take over.

Yeah I hate people too.

+1

Every house that sells in my Hamilton neighbourhood sells for more than asking to somebody from Toronto who may or may not have recently come from offshore looking to dump cash. Or so it would appear. Not so good for the home team.

Yeah I hate people too.

Agreed, no hope for humanity.

Try paying 40%+ tax. That's retarded.

Multiculturalism isn't the problem. It's corruption and the inability to do something about it.

There are some farms north my store. The office staff and owners are all white. Family owned and operated. Their workers are all immigrants who aren't white. They clearly said white/Canadian born don't want to do this work. Also, if their work force ever became Canadian born their productivity would be almost half and their priced would shoot up 15% at the minimum.

Immigrants are the back bone in terms of development of Canada.

The issue you are having is with the blatant government mismanagement of your money. Stop blaming immigrants and start harassing the people you elected.

Just as an FYI people bringing money into the country and spending it is a good thing for the economy. Money being taken out is bad...

So glad I moved out of the GTA to the Kawarthas.

This thread is about the jews and the blacks right?

images

Hey dude, I am really missing something here.
So while I am awaiting for you to fill me/us in...it's hard to complain when you have a pleasure vehicle.

First of all, the word is multiculturalism.

Then, the wealth gap is due to the government's inability to properly manage the taxes we pay and corrupt spending of money, not foreign people coming to live here. Despite that, Canadian economy and quality/standard of life here is one of the highest in the world, you have no idea how good you have it here.

Immigrants bring money to Canada and that's a good thing for the economy; a vast majority come here with the mindset of succeeding and work hard to achieve a better life than the one they left behind.

Also, a vast majority speak two languages minimum and have a better chance of getting a job that has the possibility to network with other countries and foreign businesses, thus bringing more money into Canada.

Feeling left behind? Feeling like you're being taken over? Educate and train yourself to be more competitive for the obviously better prepared immigrant.

And last but not least, that final statement you made makes you a stupid racist MoFo; I am an immigrant myself and I'm 100% sure I've achieved much more than what you have, in less than a decade.

So is it cool to hate Chinese now? I sure didn't get the memo

Us whiteys like to Bytch about all the immigrants but our birth rate is so low Canadians would be an endangered species if it wasn't for the immies. The golden days of white is right are over. Most of us can't pronounce our doctors names. Two guesses why.

Us whiteys like to Bytch about all the immigrants but our birth rate is so low Canadians would be an endangered species if it wasn't for the immies. The golden days of white is right are over. Most of us can't pronounce our doctors names. Two guesses why.

Lol! I have trouble sometimes pronouncing my own last name, man!

Simple answer: Unions are an endangered species, soon to be extinct.
The ever increasing wealth gap and more & more taxes are NOTHING, compared to what they will be when Unions are a distant memory.
GLTA.

I agree with OP

1. Multiculturalism is an epic failure.

2. Many immigrants brought in too fast. Rather them intergrading into the canadian life style. They are forming their mini countries within canada

3. Even the second generation kids are hanging out with their own kind.

4. No one gives a squirt of piss about canada.. They all are talking about back home

5. Whats with all the flags and stickers on your cars, for example, Filipinos etc.. If you are so in love with your country why did you leave? You hypocrite... Its like me offering you shelter in my house from a storm and you keep talking about how your house is much better

6. Way too many third world refugees, canada has accepted more third world refugees in the last 5 years then the rest of the world combined.

7. This all ends up to more tax revenue and citizens with lower standards of living expectations. Which all benefit politicians

How about the terrible drivers? Three cars turning left after a red light has become the norm in toronto as in many third world countries

8. United we stand and divided we fall. More importantly we are easier to rule.

9. I am an immigrant, that married out side his race. I have a biracial child.

10. First step in the right direction is removing the dual passport law. If you are coming to canada at the very least you should be committed to being canadian all be it just in theory.

How can we succeed as a nation when the first question out second generation kids as each other is "what nationality are you"?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I agree with OP

1. Multiculturalism is an epic failure. I heard that Pierre Trudeau admitted failure. Any verification of the statement?

2. Many immigrants brought in too fast. Rather them intergrading into the canadian life style. They are forming their mini countries within canada Agreed but I'd do the same if I moved somewhere else.

3. Even the second generation kids are hanging out with their own kind.

4. No one gives a squirt of piss about canada.. They all are talking about back home

5. Whats with all the flags and stickers on your cars, for example, Filipinos etc.. If you are so in love with your country why did you leave? You hypocrite... Its like me offering you shelter in my house from a storm and you keep talking about how your house is much better

6. Way too many third world refugees, canada has accepted more third world refugees in the last 5 years then the rest of the world combined.

7. This all ends up to more tax revenue and citizens with lower standards of living expectations. Which all benefit politicians AND sweatshops.

How about the terrible drivers? Three cars turning left after a red light has become the norm in toronto as in many third world countries

8. United we stand and divided we fall. More importantly we are easier to rule. Very true

9. I am an immigrant, that married out side his race. I have a biracial child.

10. First step in the right direction is removing the dual passport law. If you are coming to canada at the very least you should be committed to being canadian all be it just in theory. My rant too. It's the equivalent of bigamy. Make your choice and live with it.

How can we succeed as a nation when the first question out second generation kids as each other is "what nationality are you"?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

IMO Our CPP was designed as money given to retirees expecting it to re-circulated in Canada, not a third world country.

Simple answer: Unions are an endangered species, soon to be extinct.
The ever increasing wealth gap and more & more taxes are NOTHING, compared to what they will be when Unions are a distant memory.
GLTA.

Only private sector unions are at risk. The public ones are doing very well. Our civil servants are over paid, under-productive and over protected. They will bankrupt us.

It's good to have a reliable source of information for caveman views on social problems. Thanks GTAM!

Back
Top Bottom