insurance for track bikes? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

insurance for track bikes?

Yup, James brown insurance does them.
YEAH!

James_Brown_Live_Hamburg_1973_1702730029.jpg

Finally got it all sorted and I've now got a $45,000 policy with a $2000 deductible for $650/yr. This may not be worth it to some people but for those that have a large investment into their equipment it will help you sleep at night.

They also offer a $30,000 policy so I would assume that would be in the neighborhood of $500/yr with the $2000 deductible.

There is another source called Finish Line Race Bike Insurance that covers fire, theft, wind, hail, vandalism and collision while being transported for the bike and trailer, tools, equipment and gear if you wish. www.competition.ca

Finally got it all sorted and I've now got a $45,000 policy with a $2000 deductible for $650/yr. This may not be worth it to some people but for those that have a large investment into their equipment it will help you sleep at night.

They also offer a $30,000 policy so I would assume that would be in the neighborhood of $500/yr with the $2000 deductible.

Pics of 45K track bike?

Does that cover just the bike or all your stuff(trailer and contents)?

Does that cover just the bike or all your stuff(trailer and contents)?
It can be to cover everything as kellen said. I have insurance on my trailer through Statefarm which covers my tools/gear. This covers my 2 bikes.

Back
Top Bottom