August 2nd (tomorrow tmp) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

August 2nd (tomorrow tmp)

Anybody know how many spots are available in each group?

Fixed enough for tomorrow. Come say hi if you are out with Cameron.

Went north for weekend. 7 days of last 14 at track. Cam was out on his SV650 on Thursday. Need to fix his 250 next weekend after his crash at Shubie.

Went north for weekend. 7 days of last 14 at track. Cam was out on his SV650 on Thursday. Need to fix his 250 next weekend after his crash at Shubie.
OK, hopefully he was not hurting to much the next day as he looked like he was OK right after the crash but the next couple days are always s more painful.

Have a good weekend up North.

Great day today!

No rain, and only a few crashes that were cleaned up quick

GWB track days are fantastic

Put some new 211 on the bike for today

211> Pirelli sc2

What a difference!

If anyone has pictures I was in intermediate, black and white zx6r #123
Think my wife got a good shot of us.
6u2uhyma.jpg

That's you?

Yes sir. Thanks!!

My first visit to TMP, had a good day and enjoyed riding the track. I like it better than the new DDT at mosport . Definitely will do it again.

Why do you like it better than the new RDT/DDT?

TMP has longer straights that allow a bit more speed, faster turns and the track surface is ok. its not as technical as the DDT. the DDT offers no forgiveness in my opinion, if your to hot in ...your $#@%^ ask me how I know. I don't dislike the DDT but 2nd gear all day ...well 2nd gear. I have run the big track at mosport and that's a lot of fun and challenging as well but it's f in fast ..my best is 250 down the back

Back
Top Bottom