Puig Naked New Generation Windscreen for Kawi ER6n (Black) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Puig Naked New Generation Windscreen for Kawi ER6n (Black)

dlv

Product: Puig Naked New Generation Windscreen in Black for Kawi ER6n

I just thought I'd throw some pictures up for those that are looking for this windscreen on this bike. In my research, I found a couple of pics, but not too many. Hopefully this helps.

Also, it wasn't the easiest windscreen to find. I called several Canadian and US online retailers and local dealers whose distributors couldn't bring it in. So one day I walked into Sturgess Cycle in Hamilton and they said their distributor has it. I ordered it and it came in 2 days. The person I dealt with at Sturgess was great!

As for the windscreen itself, it is doing its job. Life on the highway is much better. Before I put the windscreen on, at around 120km/h, I was a bobble-head on my bike. For short trips, it obviously didn't matter. But on 6-8 hour day trips, the muscles in my neck were getting tired. With the Puig, the air moves above my head and things are pretty calm (comparatively). There is obviously still some turbulence, but it is greatly reduced as compared to how things were without the Puig windscreen. That having been said, I am short and so I don't know how well this will work for someone who is much taller than I am.

Installation was simple as it uses the same screws and mounting points that the original "windscreen" used. I also think it looks decent on the bike. I was choosing between this windscreen and an MRA universal windscreen. I'm glad I went with the Puig and am 100% happy with it.

Hey... thank you so much for these pictures! I'm very curious about this product and would obviously enjoy the wind protections benefits. But I'm trying to get a better sense of how they look on the bike. Your pics are great, but I would love one from a little bit further away, so I can see the whole bike in the frame. I love the er6-n streetfighter look, with the low, small headlight and no windscreen... but maybe not "no windscreen". "A little" windscreen I'd be ok with lol. So I'd like to see it in relation with the entire bike. If you don't have time or inclination to take another pic, it's ok. I'm just asking. :)

Back
Top Bottom