Parking at night on Church St | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking at night on Church St

Mango Rider

Hey,

I was wondering if there is a good place to park a bike around Church and Wellesley (preferably south instead of north) downtown after 10pm for a couple hours? Maybe between midnight to 1am.

I'd rather not do the pay parking lots around, but if that's the only option, don't got much choice.

I stay away from that area to begin with. Let alone - parking a bike there...

I used to park overnight on the sidewalk infront of the old folks home on Homewood. But this was 4+ years ago, ****'s all different there now.

Just north of Wellesley:

The north side of 576 Church, at Dundonald. It's private but they close at 8pm and do not check. (Between 0800 and 2000 you are towed). Then, make a donation to Progress Place, the mental health charity in whose property you are leaving your motorcycle.

Last edited:
Alright sweet thanks, I'll try it out and let you know if I get towed/tagged!

Where do you donate if it's closed? Or do you mean just at some point or another?

Hey,

I was wondering if there is a good place to park a bike around Church and Wellesley (preferably south instead of north) downtown after 10pm for a couple hours? Maybe between midnight to 1am.

I'd rather not do the pay parking lots around, but if that's the only option, don't got much choice.

Jarvis st has free parking from 9pm to 7:30am

Alright sweet thanks, I'll try it out and let you know if I get towed/tagged!

Where do you donate if it's closed? Or do you mean just at some point or another?

I was just promoting them: it's a great place. Though I haven't worked there in a couple of years so can't 100% guarantee the parking, but for the longest time the local restaurants have known it's okay after hours. Licensed for three parallel.

Next thread: "My bike got stolen, i cant believe this"

You just have to be careful of parking in front of where all the clubs are, as people generally tend to spill out onto the streets on Friday & Saturday night, so just park further south around carlton and you should be okay.

+9999999999999999999999

(This is a ban waiting to happen, take care guys!)

How does a thread about parking degenerate into sniggering homophobic juvenilia, on the first page? I thought this site was about motorcycles.

Speaking of which. I ended up parking on progress place and was fine. Tho I only parked between 10:30-11:15ish. There was another car there when I got there but it was all good. Thanks Furpo!

More homophobia on this thread than I expected from GTAM. I can understand avoiding the area if it's bad but just because of gay people? You people are scared of some weird stuff.

Back
Top Bottom