Need to have at least 5years of full G licence first? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need to have at least 5years of full G licence first?

If it's with statefarm then yes, they require you to have a full G license for five years if you want bike insurance

If it's with statefarm then yes, they require you to have a full G license for five years if you want bike insurance

+1
I believe they also rate for under 21, under 25 and over 25. If you bring a car to them as well you will get 40% of your motorcycle premium. (Although their car rates are usual at least 40% higher than most others.)

With statefarm I only needed my license for 5 years. Didn't matter if it was full G or G2. 6 years ago though.

When I had insurance with SF it was 5 years since licensed. Starting from G1

When I had insurance with SF it was 5 years since licensed. Starting from G1

Same with me. I only needed my g1 for 5 years. I have had my full G for less than 5 years and ive been insured with statefarm on my motorcycle for 5.

I don't ride (yet) due to the cost of insurance. But I did get a quote from SF and, like other posters have said on here, it is 5 years from G1. I was quoted $2300 for a Ninja 300 so I guess I have to wait a while. :(

I don't ride (yet) due to the cost of insurance. But I did get a quote from SF and, like other posters have said on here, it is 5 years from G1. I was quoted $2300 for a Ninja 300 so I guess I have to wait a while. :(

Lol 200 a month is pretty cheap, especially if you're young ish.

When I was with SF, my agent explained to me that G1 & G2 experience counts for a maximum of 1 year each.

So you can theoretically have the following

1 yr G1 Experience
1 yr G2 Experience
3 yr G Experience
= required 5 Year SF Experience

So if you have 5 years of G2 experience, SF will only count 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom