Somewhere on Kennedy? JESUS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Somewhere on Kennedy? JESUS

Ru_skee

Hey guys.... I met two bikers at forks not too long, who introduced me to this forum. I am a new rider and am loving it so far. Would definitely like to meet up with a few other fellow riders.

The two people I met at fork were an asian guy named Jesus and his lady friend who was borrowing his bike. They told me that there are weekly meetings with "hundreds of bikes" somewhere along kennedy I think. Im a terrible listener. Does anyone know any weekly bike meets or some places where bikers go to hang out. I live in Richmond Hill and drive a Honda cbr250R.... still learning. =)

When Jesus talks, you pay attention... ;)

They're referring to the tim hortons within Kennedy commons. "Hundreds" of bikes is a stretch. But bikes meet there.

What days? And are there bigger meets? Please let me know. All of my friends are too chicken or hesitant to get their licenses. And I absolutely LOVE riding alone but would like to learn some tips, tricks from experienced riders, and maybe join a few rides, shoot the ****.

Usually every night there is a few bikes there but Wednesdays are the most gathering...oh and welcome to GTAM!

Welcome to the forum, and to the two wheeled brotherhood. On Thursday nights there are also meet ups at Leslie & Lakeshore (Tim's) and Haugen's BBQ in Manchester, (Port Perry area).

If he had a blue CB-1 I know who it is...and yeah, he was probably talking about L&L on Thursday nights, or potentially Kennedy Commons, but that's only a handful of bikes (I think), and much smaller than L&L.

Really though, why stand in a lot and pose when you can ride instead? :p lol

Yes there are quite a few who love to bounce off the rev limiter lol!

9cb4eb3d79f7d70be73fa2975f017671cae3eb3b98a9649bcb3808e5d707bc7e.jpg

If he had a blue CB-1 I know who it is...and yeah, he was probably talking about L&L on Thursday nights, or potentially Kennedy Commons, but that's only a handful of bikes (I think), and much smaller than L&L.

Really though, why stand in a lot and pose when you can ride instead? :p lol

Yes a blue CB-1! haha small world... Nice guy! Thank you ALL for welcoming me. I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this community now lets ride! Went all around Forks again today, this time i extended down to Terra Cotta. great ride but soo short. I will definitely be joining a meetups ride soon. Newbie friendly.

I thought this was the start of another religion based group ride.

Theres Kennedy and Commons Wednesdays
Haugens Thursdays
Ertefa which gets moved all the time, sometimes in vaughan and other times in mississauga
Leslie and Lakeshore on Thursdays
Tim Hortons almost all of them but the one in Port Perry is always full of bikes all day everyday and of course as you know forks of the credit.

What kind of bike you ride? I'm up in your area too!

Jesus is listening

Back
Top Bottom