Help Me To Understand | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help Me To Understand

ptfire

I attended a sport bike meet over the weekend, having ridden and currently riding a sport bike for more than 30 years I just don't understand why so many riders ride up with the clutch in and the throttle pinned.

Which "meet" would that be?

I have a funny feeling that I know which one you went to, and perhaps it might be best to not mention it for fear of incurring wrath for the following statement: There are those who ride, and there are those who show off.

Personally, I'd rather ride. I put about 1300 km on my sport bike this weekend, a good chunk of that on scenic, winding, varied back roads. At all times when the clutch was pulled in due to me coming to a stop, the throttle was shut.

I attended a sport bike meet over the weekend, having ridden and currently riding a sport bike for more than 30 years I just don't understand why so many riders ride up with the clutch in and the throttle pinned.

Biker Boyz event at Woodbine?
I could tell you why, but I'm not the most politically correct person ever..

Pretty sure this has to do with the same as the law about loud pipes. It is to save lives. Clearly you must not be in the know about this and must learn the proper way to make an entrance and save lives!

Please follow these steps to be the bestest safety rider evers!

Step 1 : Grip death your clutch like it owes you child support.

Step 2 : Twist the throttle all the way to enhance your entrance and save the lives of others.

Step 3 : Park the bike

Step 4 : Proceed to act like your **** don't stink

If you follow my 4 step program, you to can be one of the best riders out there! If you'd like to know more on how to be a safe rider, please PM and I'll glady send you my new book, "How to ride GTA Style" for only 12 easy payments of $19.95! But act now and the first 2 payments are on us! I know, crazy right? How can he do this and still make a living!

In short, it grows your penis when you enter a group ride like that. Just goes to show lots of small penis riders out there...

They're saving lives

I'll do it at the start of the season when the urge to ride has built up into frustration. The frustration is transferred from my mind, to my right hand, to the throttle. To prevent myself from going 200 over the speed limit, I pull the clutch in to let the whole ****ing world know we're back!

............then the season goes on and this happens with the clutch engaged.

I'm joking about the last part.

Pretty sure this has to do with the same as the law about loud pipes. It is to save lives. Clearly you must not be in the know about this and must learn the proper way to make an entrance and save lives!

Please follow these steps to be the bestest safety rider evers!

Step 1 : Grip death your clutch like it owes you child support.

Step 2 : Twist the throttle all the way to enhance your entrance and save the lives of others.

Step 3 : Park the bike

Step 4 : Proceed to act like your **** don't stink

If you follow my 4 step program, you to can be one of the best riders out there! If you'd like to know more on how to be a safe rider, please PM and I'll glady send you my new book, "How to ride GTA Style" for only 12 easy payments of $19.95! But act now and the first 2 payments are on us! I know, crazy right? How can he do this and still make a living!

In short, it grows your penis when you enter a group ride like that. Just goes to show lots of small penis riders out there...

Where do I send payment ????

Funniest thing I have read in awhile...

I just assumed it was the d*****bag mating call......

I just assumed it was the d*****bag mating call......

Works better outside of meets to attract dumb broads...but any real SS rider takes off the pegs and ***** seat!

...it is. Unfortunately this may produce further generations of throttle wankers.

There's already a new generation known as "Hacked Exhaust Throttle Wankers".

Last edited:
Why don't people that are at the meets say somthing to the dick heads that think it's cool?

Why don't people that are at the meets say somthing to the dick heads that think it's cool?

Do you realize how hard it is to back up online persona's these days?
You put a keyboard and computer screen between them and everyone would have no problem calling them out, but face to face I highly doubt anyone would say anything.

You put a keyboard and computer screen between them and everyone would have no problem calling them out, but face to face I highly doubt anyone would say anything.

You don't go over with the intention on throwing down. Your not trying to fight the person but maybe ask "what's up with bouncing the bike off the rev limiter?" Without using the tone that you will fight to the death about the issue. Not everyone has roid rage and just looking to scrap.

Actually, the stuff said on these boards can easily be said in real life using a buffer + negative message strategy. Plus, there's a certain imfamous someone that owns many S1000RRs and Ducatis that has been told off irl numerous times.

Now if we compared the messages exchanged on these forums and in the motorcycle community to the stuff that goes on during a League of Legends or DoTA2 match...you'd have a case there lol

Don't forget: buy a $800-1000 helmet, $300 racing gloves, $250 Bionic back protector...and wrap it all up with a T-shirt, shorts and sport sandals (Dianese doesn't make those yet).

Back
Top Bottom