CTMP Superbike Double Header | GTAMotorcycle.com

CTMP Superbike Double Header

Fransky

Does anyone know the on-track schedule for the Aug 15-17 races? I'd like to take the boy, but I need to know the best day for kids. He's 5, and likes racing but I don't know how long he'll last if there's a lot of down time. Is Friday the practice day? The CTMP website is abysmal, so any info would help.

It's a double header so there is racing on Saturday and Sunday. Either day would be good.

The have the Honda red riders for kids again this year, the pits you can walk through, ice cream at the vendors.

We're camping out on the track again this year.
I hope he loves it. Ear plugs or other ear protection for him might be a good idea as well.

Don't worry the racing is pretty much nonstop. Went last year and between things to see/do and racing there really isn't much chance he could get bored.

Does anyone know the on-track schedule for the Aug 15-17 races? I'd like to take the boy, but I need to know the best day for kids. He's 5, and likes racing but I don't know how long he'll last if there's a lot of down time. Is Friday the practice day? The CTMP website is abysmal, so any info would help.

I talked to Ron Fellows about that awful website, he says a fix is coming. They have a long list of stuff to fix.
The trick to kids at Mosport (I refuse to call it CND Tire whatever) is to park in the infield, and there are all kinds of kids stuff, with vendors for that god awful crap kids love.

Get him a pair of ear muffs for noise, or better, radio ear muffs so you can hear what's going on. You will not have a long attention span, but my 5 year old is good for ~ 3 hours and she thinks the whole thing is a fair. Bounce between the infield for stuff, across the bridge in turn one for the race. The bathrooms are in between.

They moved the restaurant to inside turn one, and have new bathrooms right beside. I would go saturday or sunday.

I don't know if they will have the shuttles, but Moss corner has a decent bathroom/burger shack. He'll like riding the shuttle carts.

I'm taking one kid saturday, the other sunday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom