Goodbye Bill | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Goodbye Bill

If anyone has 2 hours to kill here's an interesting video on the whole G20 fiasco

[video=youtube;8YqU9lr9G-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YqU9lr9G-0[/video]

Bill Blair is a ****en joke, and to boot he took another 300k+ as his going away gift.
Corrupt, greedy and no respect for the law or the citizens he was supposed to "protect".
We would have been better off with a chimp running the police force

You gonna try to sue me too for defamation ****** bag?

How did he take 300k? I have no idea and want to know more.

If anyone has 2 hours to kill here's an interesting video on the whole G20 fiasco

[video=youtube;8YqU9lr9G-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YqU9lr9G-0[/video]

Bill Blair is a ****en joke, and to boot he took another 300k+ as his going away gift.
Corrupt, greedy and no respect for the law or the citizens he was supposed to "protect".
We would have been better off with a chimp running the police force

You gonna try to sue me too for defamation ****** bag?

It's called a severance package, and he's entitled to it and it's not unheard of. As a matter of fact, I think he's entitled to more. He got one year salary. Severance packages are at MINIMUM 2weeks for every year of service. So how many years did he serve? What? 40?

Some companies even factor in additional weeks to account for level of the position, and age of employee being severed.

Like I said, I think he should get more than the $300k

It's called a severance package, and he's entitled to it and it's not unheard of. As a matter of fact, I think he's entitled to more. He got one year salary. Severance packages are at MINIMUM 2weeks for every year of service. So how many years did he serve? What? 40?

k

Lol, thats when you ate fired without notice, not when your contract ends!

Some companies even factor in additional weeks to account for level of the position, and age of employee being severed.

Like I said, I think he should get more than the $300k

In my opinion he should have lost his job after the whole g20 disaster...but instead they kept him on and now he gets a nice going away gift.

FemmeFatale you need to re-read that article

There's an interview with him on cp24.com right now, i encourage you all to watch it. His real personality comes out as he smirks and laughs while he answers some of the questions...

He wasn't fired either.

If he was fired with cause, he wouldn't be entitled.

His contract wasn't renewed. Most senior positions have contract terms. And most contracts detail severance packages.

Again, this isn't unusual.

Last edited:
Source? I thought it was 1 week/year.

Sorry, most companies, otherwise you are correct. It's 1 week.

My source however is experience having been involved in corporate restructuring in the past.

One company I worked for, gave min 4 weeks for the lowest level position, an additional week for every year if you were over the age of 44, 2 weeks if you were over the age of 58.

They capped the packages at 2 years.

So here we are talking about TPS, they wouldn't give the minimum.

One week per year, 12 weeks max. That is minimum by law. Unless, and in this case, the contract says otherwise.

In most case courts will given four weeks per year with no upper limit if there were any issues with cause etc. Companies start at two and hope for less than four...

Doug Ford had to apologize to Blair, you know that must of killed him inside lmfao. Fords=1
Blair=1
Yeah, but who gets to keep their job.

If you look at the bigger picture you know who won

What if Blair used his police powers to track down the posters in this forum and sued the ones slamming him. :(

Sorry, most companies, otherwise you are correct. It's 1 week.

My source however is experience having been involved in corporate restructuring in the past.

One company I worked for, gave min 4 weeks for the lowest level position, an additional week for every year if you were over the age of 44, 2 weeks if you were over the age of 58.

They capped the packages at 2 years.

So here we are talking about TPS, they wouldn't give the minimum.

Severance is granted when the originally agreed upon terms end in an unexpected way. A layoff due to a restructure, for example, would be one.
Contracts end. They always do. That's their nature. That's what happened to his. Yes, it wasn't renewed, but the contract's purpose was served. No severance package.

I don't know who was more corrupt and worst for the city Fantino or Blair.

Also, I hope they fire the guy who drafted the contract.

Back
Top Bottom