smack to the head | GTAMotorcycle.com

smack to the head

Sativa Quemador

If you were allowed to smack someone in the head for doing something stupid, or rude, or anything in that ballpark... what what it be ?

I would love to be able to smack someone in the back of the head for talking on their cellphone while being served
by any person who's helping them. obviously there are exemptions. common sense would apply.

and

people that refuse to merge, or don't use the merge lane properly.

I don't spend a lot of time at the ballpark but I would smack anyone who parks their balls in my soda.

the list is just too long, besides i would also have to schedule time to fit in the smacks to the head i am sure i have earned so far

I've done it before. To family, friends, strangers, etc. The public shaming prevents a freakout at you, lol

If you were allowed to smack someone in the head for doing something stupid, or rude, or anything in that ballpark... what what it be ?

I would love to be able to smack someone in the back of the head for talking on their cellphone while being served
by any person who's helping them. obviously there are exemptions. common sense would apply.

and

people that refuse to merge, or don't use the merge lane properly.

I've been that guy in line ordering food and someone calls me last minute to add to the order. I'll gladly add to the order as I'm being served. I don't however sit on the phone having a conversation about the last Twilight movie and how much I love her hair. But by all means, if you hit someone in the back of the head for doing this, pics or video. I'd like to see how that goes for you.

Taking 13 years to do a simple transaction when there is a line-up waiting to be served. Doesn't matter whether it's the bank, the post office, or the coffee shop.

Taking 13 years to do a simple transaction when there is a line-up waiting to be served. Doesn't matter whether it's the bank, the post office, or the coffee shop.

drive-through customers ordering more than a drink/donut/muffin at a time when there is a line-up.

if you need a meal, get out of your car to get it. don't back everyone up.

Back
Top Bottom