Joe Rocket Phoenix 11.0 Jacket, HJC Helmet, and Millwalkee Boots FS - Too big for me | GTAMotorcycle.com

Joe Rocket Phoenix 11.0 Jacket, HJC Helmet, and Millwalkee Boots FS - Too big for me

GadgetGuy

Hi,

I bought a bunch of riding gear last year in anticipation of getting a bike but never did.

I just started riding a couple of months ago and due to my loosing a lot of weight over the winter everything is way too big.

I tried to make due with the items up till now, but they are way too big and the fitment issues are leaving me uneasy in terms of protection and safety.

So, my weight loss is your gain. ;)

I have the following items:

1) Joe Rocket Phoenix 11.0 Jacket - Size 3XL Regular
- Jacket is the Black and Grey version
- Worn for only a couple months, still in like new condition, no damage, has liner, etc.
- Asking $100.00

2) HJC CL-16 Matt Black Helmet - XXL
- Includes the anti-fog clear Pinlock visor insert (was extra when I bought it)
- I would say this is in "Good" condition as there is a small scratch on it.
- Never dropped
- Asking $50.00

3) Millwalkee Afterburner Boots - sz 13
- Have been worn for about two months of occasional riding but no real visible marks and are still in very good condition
- And they don't smell ;)
- Asking $100

I am open to reasonable offers and would entertain a package price if you take all the items.

I can provide photos of the items via e-mail if you are interested..... just let me know what you want to specifically see and I will accommodate.

Pickup is in Burlington, Will ship at your expense.

Thanks,

D.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom