AirDog: World's First Auto-follow Drone for GoPro Camera | GTAMotorcycle.com

AirDog: World's First Auto-follow Drone for GoPro Camera

What about power lines? Can this be outfitted with Hellcat missiles? Will the cops buy thousands of these and set them free with gps doodads to track the speed freaks? Will #2 and #3 be incorporated?

So many questions.

Plus...who the **** is going to spend $1500 on one of these? I can see a trackday organisation buying one though.

There are tons of people spending $1k on drones that they pilot themselves with cameras or can fly on autopilot via gps. I bet there's tons of people who would buy a $1500 drone that films them above and will follow them around.

I predict huge success!

There are tons of people spending $1k on drones that they pilot themselves with cameras or can fly on autopilot via gps. I bet there's tons of people who would buy a $1500 drone that films them above and will follow them around.
Do those people know no one watches their videos on YouTube?

Watching some guy ride a bike on a road, ...not interesting.

they only go up to 40 mph, pretty useless for anything more than bicycles or closed course stuff...other than that they're pretty cool.

Actually motovlogging has been quite lucrative for some

Watching people play video games is the biggest audience on the internet, one guy is making $1.5M a year on youTube, making videos, of playing video games.

It seems there is a growing interest in watching other people do things whilst sitting on a couch.

they only go up to 40 mph, pretty useless for anything more than bicycles or closed course stuff...other than that they're pretty cool.

40mph? Perfect for me. Nice slow track day video.

But that's not all; What if I crashed? The Airdog would hover over my limp body until the battery wore out. Unless the paramedics took the Airleash with them, then it would follow the ambulance to the hospital.

I bet that would get some views on YouTube.

Looks good.

They need to slim down that bulky air leash.

Also I can see these being illegal to use on public road as they become more popular.

I'd buy one once they become cheaper.

Watching people play video games is the biggest audience on the internet, one guy is making $1.5M a year on youTube, making videos, of playing video games.

It seems there is a growing interest in watching other people do things whilst sitting on a couch.

I like some of the lets play videos!

I've been thinking of something like this for a few years. But I want one that would follow a few feet while woods riding. I think there's a large market for it, and I'm sure this will sell well for them. I would think it would make sports like Enduro dirt biking, or rally car racing much larger if something like this was used. There's so many awesome sports out there that just aren't good for spectators, something like this could change that maybe.

1.5?... That's a crap load is it pewds?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking of something like this for a few years. But I want one that would follow a few feet while woods riding. I think there's a large market for it, and I'm sure this will sell well for them. I would think it would make sports like Enduro dirt biking, or rally car racing much larger if something like this was used. There's so many awesome sports out there that just aren't good for spectators, something like this could change that maybe.

You can set the height it flies behind you

Probably trickled down military technology

You can set the height it flies behind you

Except the current description of collision avoidance sounds like you block out areas in advance (think avoiding cables at a wake park). Actively dodging trees at full speed while tracking a bike is a substantially harder task than blindly following at a distance.

I predict huge success!

I predict they will be banned in Ontario!

My son watches this stuff. Blows my mind.
Who is this guy, btw? NOW, my son is interested in something I have to say...smh

Back
Top Bottom