New Street rider in Pickering! Yama RD400 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Street rider in Pickering! Yama RD400

YamaRD

Hello everybody, I have just joined this site after reading alot of great info! i would like to introduce myself, my name is Mike, i am 18 and i am from Pickering and i picked up my first street bike over the winter, a 1977 Yamaha RD400 2 stroke twin.
i have been riding dirt bikes for years now, i currently have 3 Hondas: 1988 Cr500, 1989 Cr250, 1978 Z50.
Back to the yamaha, over the past few months i have gone through the entire bike, replaced the fork seals, solved many electrical issues, changed the tires (pic below is before the new tires. i changed them last week), and replaced a huge amount of parts that i have totally lost count of.

[video=youtube;637zWgiTR_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=637zWgiTR_Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That's a beautiful bike. I love the rims.

Welcome. Nice looking bike. Nice work.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Welcome, nice bike. I have a 1976 black white and gold. Best mod i did was get an electronic ignigtion from vintage smoke

Welcome, nice bike. I have a 1976 black white and gold. Best mod i did was get an electronic ignigtion from vintage smoke

that's sick! whereabouts do you live?

yes, i was looking into the vintage smoke dyna S ignition kit. i am pretty sold on it but i cant afford it right now, especially since i have to pay insurance :( ill have to use the points for now.

Back
Top Bottom