I Really Hate Guys Like This | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Really Hate Guys Like This

No Gloves, hoodie with a D***** Vest, splitting lanes at high speeds, the good ol' 5 lane change........
Must be late for a timmies meet.

But you have to understand their mentality, On the streets they are the fastest thing when surrounded by cars, on the track they will look like retards because everyone will be on the same playing field and it will hurt their ego's too much........... Also they would have to wear a one piece suit and I am sure they don't want to ruin their 3 year old set of knee pucks because I assume they are in mint condition.

well to be fair, she doesn't own a set of leathers.... their not cool enough. With the amount of trackdays between Ontario and Quebec you would think they would go there, but I guess she just wanted to show how tough she is against my little 225 lol

Clearly you weren't going fast enough. I'm guessing she came into your lane to try and help push you along. Maybe next time wave her down to get her secrets on how to become her level of awesomeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHFM8fD9-s&feature=youtu.be what I want to know is ...... Hey Man, What did that prove? You can drive like a moron:hello1:... you got a fast bike.....:sleepy2: you can be a bad @$$:lmao:.... go to the dame track!!!!:banghead:
Simple, go to KC and/or L&L and look for a bike with these two colors and no wind screen and then tell him what you think in person

Capture+1.JPG

Flip plate warrior. I'm guessing his wife/gf was giving birth at a hospital and he was trying to be there for her. Or not.

the plate is there, you can see its flipped up under the tail .... I'm sure he or she doesn't care about it not being visible lol

Don't ya love going fast, but there is a place and time, in a hurry to get to the cottage is the best excuse I could think of.

Time and a place yes. This was neither. Riding like a douche isn't acceptable at any time or any place. The tims crowd wouldn't have left without you :rolleyes:

ok so no hes not a girl, so if I find the guy at one of these meets... hes seems like the type that violence solves things, cuz you know im in the worng... I should of moved over in MY lane to let him by at 140 ish. I shouldn't be aloud to drive such a slow bike on the highway (cuz my land speed XR80 will break any speed limit in Canada), sportbike have a total use on the street, we all need bikes that can go 300km/h anywhere anytime.... *cough* im a racer, not a good one.. not a famous one... ive been around these bikes my entire life, with real riders on them... not these sportbike posers with there fancy airbrushing and mile long swingarms... im sure ill take heat for this but what ever..... sportbike have no use on the street... period... You can go fast... way to go! you have race parts on your streetbike... you bad @$$! you own the road... you sure F*ckin do! I think the world would be a happier place with 50 hp or less. theres ladies and gents on this site who would tour North America with less HP then my lawn tractor, why cuz it was fun! not how loud the bike can get or how fast it can go. but what do I know?!?!?!

ok so no hes not a girl, so if I find the guy at one of these meets... hes seems like the type that violence solves things, cuz you know im in the worng... I should of moved over in MY lane to let him by at 140 ish. I shouldn't be aloud to drive such a slow bike on the highway (cuz my land speed XR80 will break any speed limit in Canada), sportbike have a total use on the street, we all need bikes that can go 300km/h anywhere anytime.... *cough* im a racer, not a good one.. not a famous one... ive been around these bikes my entire life, with real riders on them... not these sportbike posers with there fancy airbrushing and mile long swingarms... im sure ill take heat for this but what ever..... sportbike have no use on the street... period... You can go fast... way to go! you have race parts on your streetbike... you bad @$$! you own the road... you sure F*ckin do! I think the world would be a happier place with 50 hp or less. theres ladies and gents on this site who would tour North America with less HP then my lawn tractor, why cuz it was fun! not how loud the bike can get or how fast it can go. but what do I know?!?!?!

That kind of thinking is what gets ridiculous laws put into place...

If you're happy with 50hp good for you, but dont force that BS on me. I dont do 200km/h in traffic, and until i do i should be free to ride whatever i please.
As for whoever that rider is he's a ****** no doubt about it. Its one thing to do something risky and put yourself in danger, a whole new story when you put innocent people at risk.

I don't wish this guy any harm, but i have a feeling we'll read about him in the near future.

oh ya cuz lane splitting and speeding is such a ridiculous law.... for the most part, all the "superbike" owners I know brag about racing this and racing that... wheeling here and there, doing 200 down hockley or forks... do you really need 180hp+ between your legs?.... not with people like this on the dame streets!!!

imo it's not that supersport bikes should be banned...it's that they have way too much power for the streets. Not that it's a bad thing, but it means you'll never be able to use more than a fraction of what the bike is capable of on the streets, if you want to stay in the legal limit (or grey zone around it). Still not hugely an issue, but pair it with a rider without self control and who can't keep it in check, and you have a problem....aka the vid the OP posted, or the BC idiot from last year weaving/splitting at 200+ km/h.

What we should have is a tiered licensing system...but I know others will contend that point. Still baffles me how a 16 year old can go write a multiple-choice written test, pass, then spend a few thousand and get a used 1000cc supersport. Yes insurance is crazy but if someone is willing to write without a plate, they are also likely riding without insurance as well.

Last edited:
oh ya cuz lane splitting and speeding is such a ridiculous law.... for the most part, all the "superbike" owners I know brag about racing this and racing that... wheeling here and there, doing 200 down hockley or forks... do you really need 180hp+ between your legs?.... not with people like this on the dame streets!!!
The Lane splitting law is pretty bad - watch this video
[video=youtube;JNGD9AAIfFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGD9AAIfFU[/video]

speeding laws are not bad but our speed limits are

I am a "SuperBike" rider and I do not brag about any of what you said, neither most of my friends

Miss-conceptions and miss-information like you are providing in here should only be reserved for a tim horton's parking lot

The idiot riding wasn't lane splitting, he/she came into the OP's lane which is very dangerous, lane splitting is not

Last edited:

Clearly you have some pent up sport bike induced emotional trauma.. just relax, take a deep breath.... and stop F*ckin painting us all with the same brush. Jerk....
... oh and if you want to live in a country where the government mandates what you can and can't own, I hear North Korea is nice :rolleyes:

That kind of thinking is what gets ridiculous laws put into place...

If you're happy with 50hp good for you, but dont force that BS on me. I dont do 200km/h in traffic, and until i do i should be free to ride whatever i please.
As for whoever that rider is he's a ****** no doubt about it. Its one thing to do something risky and put yourself in danger, a whole new story when you put innocent people at risk.

I don't wish this guy any harm, but i have a feeling we'll read about him in the near future.

+1

Back
Top Bottom