New Rider CBR250R | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider CBR250R

Ru_skee

What's up guys and gals. I'm Jay and I just got my cbr250r a month ago. I'm from the richmond hill area and have been doing some scenic riding to Forks and musselman lake. I would like to join a group ride but don't want to be the only noobie!

Have plans to venture to Muskoka and hwy 141 by the end of this season! Someone lead the way.

welcome

Welcome Ru_skee(hehe, Ruski). I had a 250 a few months ago, was fun to ride. Sadly i got tired of it fast.

I'm in mississauga.

Welcome Ru_skee(hehe, Ruski). I had a 250 a few months ago, was fun to ride. Sadly i got tired of it fast.

I'm in mississauga.

Just reached 3000km on my CBR250R today. As much fun as always, and a great bike to learn on. I imagine it will be 2016 at the earliest before I hit its full potential (i.e. three years). Welcome Ruski!

Thank you guys. Furpo would you like to ride some time?? Let me know if you have any nice routes. King/Vaughan Road was by go-to. But they completely ruined all the twisters with massive tar snakes.

welcome and congrats on your new bike! enjoy!

Thank you guys. Furpo would you like to ride some time?? Let me know if you have any nice routes. King/Vaughan Road was by go-to. But they completely ruined all the twisters with massive tar snakes.

Sure. Let me PM you later in August. There are loads of resources for good roads, though I tend to just go up HWY10 and see what happens. Still, planning does usually help.

Back
Top Bottom